@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
😆😂😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
😆 Moodboards seen alot more fun than my algebra 2 homework…. Yeah I see how the procrastinating starts lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Your descriptive writing is so good! I could really imagine it. I absolutely love the line ,”More than dirt would soon be under those nails.” I personally could not have read that at 12-14 years old, but I was a really sensitive kid lol, I’m sure some on that age range would love it.
Does Axel get free eventually?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Unfortunately the internet ate my post and your reply before I could pet your dragon. 🙁
*pets dragon*
my story would be sunset colors! Or if moonlight was a color, I’d pick that lol. what color is yours?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
He looks so great! You draw noses so well! XD Probably one of the ultimate challenges of drawing, especially when your drawing in a more realistic style like that. The way the drawing “ends” works really well! Sometimes it’s hard to find a way to fade it out when just drawing the top half of somebody.
What is his personality like?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Ayyee! Another dystopian writer!!!
Sounds good! Raine sounds really intriguing, you got me wondering what kind a person he is. Love the name, by the way. I’m not that far into writing so I don’t feel qualified to give a critique, but curious to see where you take that!
the moodboard looks great too!
I’ve never made one before but They sure…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks! He doesn’t die. I think the percentage was scewed, not sure the doctor has his best intent in mind (I know that sounds awful, it’s not as dark as it sounds.) I might change that part though…not sure I want to go there.
I’ll have to consider finding a better place for the part about Lesli’s parents, yeah it doesn’t flow great.
Thanks!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okay, so here’s a scene from my WIP. If you need a general plot summery to understand the situation, it should be in my start here post I made recently. I’m not completely sure I like how this turned out, and any feedback is appreciated! I’ll have a couple of random questions at the end.
Tauren shuts the door behind him with a thud. His boots…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 4 years ago
I know this thread hasn’t been posted on since nearly a year ago..
but imma answer anyway! XD
I love drawing manga style and for the last year or so, it was nearly all I did. I was completely obsessed lol. I find that drawing from manga references really helped me get my proportions down better, because of the simplified nature of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
HELLOOOO @rose-everdeen!
I could have recognized your account simply from the profile picture! Love your style, lol it’s so distinct I would know it anywhere. Great to see you here too!!! XDDD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi @Elishavet!
Great to meet you to!
Hmm… is the flower good… lol, I’ll tell you. I like to think I can wait to tell people, but I love giving spoilers too much. It’s a flower that only grows well in darkness (!would thrive in a closet!) So you don’t see them often, only in places that aren’t well lit. It’s fine until it blooms. You c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi!
(Am I aloud to say welcome, having been here for less time than you? lol)
I love the title of your story! The whole thing sounds really good.
I know nothing of medieval history but it sounds like such a fascinating topic. I totally get having your characters yelling opinions/sulking in corners, except mine just stare at the ground…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 4 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi!
I’m Aubrey!
Little bit about myself: I’m starting my first year of college (dual credit program), I love to draw and write, and I play the clarinet.
I started my current story at the start of this summer, it’s called The West Hills Bunkers (for now, that’s pretty bland and hopefully as the plot develops I’ll come up with something better.)…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yep, same as @elishavet-pidyon. I’m subscribed here, so I always read whatever everyone says.
So, since apparently, you’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, (at least I hope you have), who’s your favorite character?
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
It’s true, you did! xD >:(
Yeah, I can see what you’re saying… I think I’ll stick with Maraly, but I agree that there are also arguments to both sides.
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, those are beautiful aesthetics! And yes, I did mean your character’s name, not the guy in the meme.
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, those are so good!!! I need you to make some memes for my charries. xD
Is November literally his name?
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
What? Maraly kissed him, and you can totally tell Kalmar likes her! Plus, they have like, REALLY similar personalities in some ways.
However… I can kind of see what you mean about Kalmar and Gayla. Both of them being former Fangs, I guess they would understand each other pretty well.
You’re making me second-guess myself! xD…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Those are AMAZING characters! (Although, pretty much all the characters in the WFS are amazing, so….)
My favorite characters are probably Sara (because I can relate with her the most), Artham (because he’s just so cool with his wings and stuff), and Janner (because, duh, he’s the hero).
I know, Oskar’s quotes are amazing!…[Read more]
- Load More
