@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@Erica
Hello and Welcome!
Lol, yes pineapple on pizza is a common question here.
I’m MineralizedWritings, A online schooler, character artist, writer, and Christian. I’m currently writing the first draft of my dystopian ya novel (I post chapters here every now and then) and I hope for the completed form to be a graphic novel.
A couple…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@arein
Hello and welcome! We are glad to have you here!
Yes we have plenty of Tolkien nerds here and are happy to have another. I haven’t seen the movies or read the books (I’m too sensitive lol) but have heard lots of the lore from the silmerilian from my sister. And the music is awesome, Concerning hobbits is my favorite track.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin
Is her name Evelyn or Everly? I think you’ve typed both😅.
Matthew
“Oh…I’m not s-sure.” I stuttered.
“Hmmm.” Kaine looked up at the castle. Laughed, “Intimidating isn’t it? I’m going. I need to find Everly.” And with that, he walked off.
I looked at Carter. “Are you ready?” He asked, eye brows raised.…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Ok Kp eats edits, not just posts now. Looks like I’ve gotta get it right the first time 😅
That was Everly speaking above.
Kaine
“Oh…I’m not s-sure.” Mathew stutters, frowning.
“Hmm.” Kaine looks up at the castle. “Intimidating isn’t it?” He laughs.
“I’m going. I need to find Everly.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
“Oh, hello.”
Everly turns in shock to see the girl speaking.
“Oh no, are you hurt?” She asks.
“Oh! Hi!” Everly looks up at her, noticing the brown haired girl behind her.
“I uh, yeah. I’m doing alright at the moment. Thanks!”
“I’m Everl–”
Everly stops at the sound of another voice.
“Help, HELP!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That makes me soo happy! 😁 Exactly the effect I wanted with Keiryn.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Forgot to tag you above! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
UUh! So i tried to italicize the thoughts and spent awhile going back to fix it, but KP didn’t let me! It’s back how it was now! So yeah, you’ll have to work it out what is thought and narration, sorry!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @folith-feolin @theloonyone @loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @anyone
Ok so I’m not entirely done with chapter two… but I’m too excited to wait 😂.
@whalekeeper and @folith-feolin you guys know a bit more than the rest of us about the new character here because I’ve roleplayed with him and your characters. Try not to spoil…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Awww thank you!! Yeah!! That’s one reason I chose this for my username. To spread light and remind others that “The light will always prevail.” 😊
That’s cool!! Yep, I Love mine too ❤️ ❤️. Now, I don’t always like them, but I will never stop loving them.
Thank you!! I thought of questions I would want to be asked. Ooh, great answers!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Ooh I like Evelyn already!! Can’t wait for Lyla to meet her!! -
MineralizedWritings and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Ok so I’m going to have a description of Evelyn here, kinda sad I’m not drawing her like I usually would, but tbh I’m pretty bad at drawing girls, especially if I haven’t had time to figure out their expressions.
Evelyn is 5′ 5″, she has the same burgundy (we don’t question how that happened ok, it’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lyla
Cold. It was cold. I opened my eyes and slowly looked around. I was in a cold, bland, room with stone walls. Stone? I stood up and rubbed my arms. Then he walked over to the wall and felt the cool, rough, stone.
Where in the world am I? And where’s Matthew?!
“Well, I’m not accomplishing anything by staying in this room,” I said aloud.
Th…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
yay thanks! I’ll tag you 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Here’s Lyla!!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin
I forgot to do Lyla’s bio too 🤦🏻♀️😂.
Lyla is 13 years old, and Matthew’s twin sister. She is actually only 8 minutes older than Matthew😂. She has light brown hair with a touch of blonde. And she has blue eyes. She’s a lot feistier than Matt. In fact, she usually protects him from the common bulli…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I totally forgot to add a description for Evelyn. 🤦♀️
I’ll do that after school today.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
I have about 1,000 words more, but I’m going to wait until I finish chapter 2 to share it 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
That is such a cool idea!! Let’s totally do that! And Loopy, you captured Matthew’s personality perfectly👍😊!
Matthew
After Kaine climbed over the wall, we found the stairs he had spoken of and met back up with him, Carter turned to me, his eyes sparkling with mischief.
“Hey, Matt. I’ll race you to t…[Read more] - Load More
