@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A bulldog? Lol, that sounds like an interesting story
Yes! A huge american bulldog. (Or maybe it was a pit bull.) Tbh, it was kinda fun. At one point, I had that huge dog running after me, and then there were THREE OTHER little dogs chasing me!! As long as the four wheeler is faster than the dogs, I’m okay XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, y’all! After washing a huge amount of dishes and being chased by a huge bulldog on my fourwheeler while taking some warm gloves to my dad and little brother (XD) I can finally RP!!
Matthew
Paxton glanced over at Luna, who Lyla was talking to, as if for permission to speak. She nodded.
Then…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I love my pair already! XD Ooh, cool! A phone and character workbook are both really cool! 😀
Lol, yeah, they sound cool! Yeah, I was so excited.
Riker’s wife’s name is Iris, yes! But don’t change the name! Plenty of us here on KP have characters that have the same name! 🙂
Okay! Thank you!! 😀
You are sooo welcome! 😀 I know,…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, cool! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!!! I got clothes, mostly, which are always appreciated, and notebooks and pencils and the black combat boots I wanted!!! 😀 😉
Awesome!! Ooh, combat boots are cool! I got my first phone!! And a character workbook!
They do look pretty good…especially the guys…XDXDXD
I’m glad they…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21
@freedomwriter76 (Might want to go back a bit before reading this section 😁)
@booksandbeakers I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here if you ever feel like reading! Critiques are welcome, although I’d recommend…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
@the-rest-of-y’all
I love your stories! Their each unique in their own way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
Ikr?! It was so difficult to find face claims for Corie and Ty after writing like half of their book. XD But, finding pics for Ev and Ami were easier, since I hadn’t written any of their story yet. They were still pretty new…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Forgiveness is a great theme! Wow, your WIP does have a lot of loss in it! Sounds interesting though!
Your welcome! 😃
Oh, I love rend collective! They have some great music.
You are tagging correctly, but it won’t work if you have a character next to it. For instance if I tag you @booksandbeakers , because I put a space…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🥳 So glad you’re back!!!!!! I know I’ve only known you on here for a bit, but I missed ya!!!
Our group is getting a little big. Do you want me take a pair of my charries and have them find someone else? Or should I keep them? I really have no preference. I just know that you already have a lot of charries to kee…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I don’t know where your character was! If you need to move her to another group of characters, sometimes that’s whats best when it gets confusing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kp!
That’s great that you are home schooled and writing for God! I was home schooled until 2nd grade. I checked out that website link briefly, looks like a cool place!
Oh! I like science sometimes, (not that I really know anything XD)
I’m MineralizedWritings, a dystopian author (Yeah not published in the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL yes, that was a sad day. Actually I wasn’t supposed to put even ONE chipotle pepper in there . . . it was supposed to be one can of seedless mild green chiles, and I used a can of definitely NOT mild and also very seed-ful green jalapenos. As I said, sad day.
Lol!! Was the soup good? (If it wasn’t too spicy) 😀
That’s what sisters are…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I don’t think I’ve officially met you yet. Nice to meet you, Power (or Black Mongoose 😉 !
Congratulations on writing 1000 words! 🎉
Thank you!!
Interesting story, though I will admit that I don’t read many books with abusive situations in them though (Unless you qualify knights/cowboys/spacemen attempting to kill/steal each o…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you, tight, back* I missed you too!!!! I did! Had a great time with family and got some gifts that I will be sure to enjoy!!! 😀 I hope you had an amazing Christmas too! <3333
*Hugs you even tighter* *hears you gasping for breath* *releases you* Oh, I’m so sorry!! XD
Awesome!! That’s great!! Yes, me and my family had a great…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 that little comic thingy
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woot woot! Glad your back in the castle! Julian i suppose disappeared…. things got a bit confusing…
So we’ve got some charries that were fighting a wind, I believe that was Milo and a few others. @loopylin has a dragon who scared people lol, and the group we were in split further.
The only group I could tell you with…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralized-writings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @starofthenorth
Here is my playlist for…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @Any-one-else-i-may-have-forgotten-
Heres Matthew and Lyla’s moodboards!!


-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl!!!! *Gives you huge hug* I missed you so much!!! I hope you had a amazing Christmas!!
Oooh…Jezyk! That’s all I’m gonna say…XDXD
Aww, yay!! I love Fin!! But *sobs* well, you know. He’s so sweet! Him and Riker’s relationship is so sweet!
YAY!!! I can’t wait for my charries to meet yours!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper
I post chapters of my WIPÂ (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here sometimes, if you are interested. I’d recommend starting at the beginning of the forum if you feel like reading. No pressure, just if you are interested! Critiques are…[Read more]
- Load More
