@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol November is always so nervous 😂😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Enjoy your cookies.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that was great! That’s pretty awkward… nearly getting yourself killed XD
Now Micheal can pick somebody to truth/dare!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @loopylin
Kaine smirks.
“Hmm.”
Truth… what should I choose?
“What has been your most awkward moment?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Thanks! He is.:)
I thought you guys would think it was Kieryn! Lol I like surprising people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So Kaine picks somebody to dare now that he has been dared! I’ll pick one of your charries because your on rn.
Thanks! XD
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine looks around the room. “Micheal?”
“Truth or dare?”
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay! Thank you for the info!
I rhythmically knock on the door, calling my characters. “Lyla! Hey Matt! Iris, please get Asher out of bed. It’s no time to be sleeping in, he should know that!”
Hearing soft giggling,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @esther-c @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Ok sorry for the wait guys!
Godly you could not have picked a both worse or better dare XD that one hits really close to home for Kaine. I’m not going to make it sad though because this is just a fun little game 😂, not a place for me to rant about my cinnamon…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everybody!!
I decided to title this thread by the author’s name because she has written multiple series. She wrote Christy Miller series, Katie Weldon series, and the Sierra Jenson series. They are soooooo good!! It’s Christian fiction. For those of you who haven’t read them let me tell you a bit about them:
Christy Miller
This follows t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I need to wright Kaine doing something next, I’m about to start making sushi though which is quite a project, I’ll try to get on soon XD
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t met you yet so… hi!! *waves* Nice to meet you!!
Great idea!! This will be interesting!! *rubs hands together* (keep in mind, not all these charries are from the same WIP)
1. Ring-bearer
Elf. I love elves!!! (Specifically the ones in LotR)
2. GandalfOof. I’m not sure on this one. Maybe one of Amidala Nadir’s parents (from m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure how far you’ve read, but it is explained once they leave The Orb. Well, sort of explained. I want it to be more of a mystery as to why The Orb was there in the first place. So, as you read, (I hope) you will see that the people who live outside The Orb have a better life than those inside. At least it seems that way…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-i-forgot
*blinks* *stares*
This just absolutely exploded!!!
Welp! I’m gonna just join in. I have no idea what has happened so far. Didn’t really want to read through EIGHT AND A HALF PAGES!!! *clears throat* oh boy. This will be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, @godlyfantasy12 . I didn’t finish my post. 😅
yeah… November’s is loooooooong. But that’s awesome!!! I can see the obvious favorite. 😉😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Uhm…I might have to say the episode where Jesus called Simon the Zealot and healed Simon’s brother, the lame man, at the pool in Bethesda. 🙂
Awesome!! That was a good one!!! (Aren’t they all, tho? XD)
So… Leo seems to be a favorite around here. I think I know a little about him. Does he have a moodboard? I’d love to hear abou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneesleiforgot
Omg, This is such an amazing idea!!! I’ve got to finish school, but I’ll be on here later, with Matthew!! And a few other charries…including one you’ve never met before!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Tea
Awesome!! I like hot tea occasionally, but I prefer iced sweet tea.
2. Purple
Cool!! That is my second favorite color. My favorite is rose-gold. 😜
3. Neither *hides*
*gasps* 😜 jk Do you have any pets at home? Or is your family not really pet people?
4. Autumn-temperate weather, sweaters, leaves, and, for our family, long…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love your charries!! But where’s Tauren?! I need Tauren!! XD 🙂
Aragorn: Jonathan Rennesvaire, (18) my MC’s friend. Jon has many crazy things happen to him but he never dies. (One time he slips off a mountain path, falls over fifty feet into icy snow, and lands in some wild people’s animal trap. After a few…
- Load More
