@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 @princesachronicle22
*Pushes into conversation awkwardly*
Yo, we’re talking about parakeets now? 😮
I used to be obsessed with parrot training stuffs. They’re fascinating creatures! 😀 I love them.
Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You are welcome for the welcome XD!! Oh, and evil author laugh? I’ve totally done those in my head. I mean, they are necessary. I hear about Avatar alot, somehow I got the notion it was anime 😂 is that right? I watch a small amount of anime. What’s it about? (Also is it clean/non violent?)
Great answers! I like lofi too,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea! I should try a flow chart.
Your WIP sounds interesting! And the game too. I’ve never designed a game, but it sounds like fun. I like your name selection for the book too!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🙂
Okay!!
Matthew
I looked around, after Grimm tells me it’s my turn. I saw a young boy, about my age. “Victor, r-r-right? Truth or Dare?”
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch as Lyla appears, looking as surprised as I was, Iris, Dylan, and…Asher all appear. Asher immediately starts bouncing up and down on the soft carpet.
“Wow, guys! I haven’t been to a theater…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! I’ll do my charries coming in real quick.
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOLOL!!!! Those are hilarious!!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! I’m not sure if we’ve met yet. It’s very nice to meet you! You have Victor and Rueven, right? I’ll ask one of yours, since you’re on ;).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YES I LOVE HIM
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @wilder-w @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay!! Who hasn’t gotten a turn to be asked?? Cuz I’m trying to make sure every author gets a turn, and I’ll wait for someone to respond before having Matthew ask someone. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!!! I literally felt tears come into my eyes. Paxton is so precious!!! <3 <3 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I don’t know much about Lyn, but start with whoever!
I also don’t know much about Grimm.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Years Everyone!!! (It sounded like a warzone over here for a couple minutes. 😁)
XDXD Haha!! The fire works, you mean? It sounded like that here too!
I hope everyone has a fabulous 2023!!! In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, I’m not sure what’s going on with KP, but it’s different, and I can’t get my letters off of the bold color XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 Yes!! Okay, good! I’ll do that. @loopylin
Matthew
“Books? Hm…I haven’t done much reading to be quite honest…Oh! We did have a few songbooks and I had some hymnals given to me from my…” Luna faltered slightly, “My parents. And I was given a few history books and books about the world above by the Kobolds. I di…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, what a awful story! That’s great you are writing about it though!
-
Light replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re here!!! *Virtual hug* YAY!! Welcome to KP!! On here I’m known as LightOverDarkess, or just Light, a young teen writer!
Some get to know you questions…XD lol
1. what’s your main character’s name?
2. What’s your favorite book(series?)
3. What themes are in your books?
4. Which of your characters is most like you?…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I actually tried to read that word at the bottom and was utterly confused. I can’t believe I forgot eniminiminymo (how to spell lol) like I genuinely forgot about it until now XD
- Load More
