Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1626

@power

Happy New Years Everyone!!! (It sounded like a warzone over here for a couple minutes. 😁)

XDXD Haha!! The fire works, you mean? It sounded like that here too!

@orielle21

I hope everyone has a fabulous 2023!!! In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy abound as we share with each other and encourage one another.

Thank you to the wonderful community here on KP.

Blessings. *hugs*

Thank you so much!!! Aww, your soo sweet!! You’re so welcome!! *hugs you back*

@esther-c

Hope y’all have a wonderful 2023!!

Remember the most important goal of a Christian: to keep our eyes fixed upon our Savior, even when the storm rages.

And I totally agree with what Orielle said.

Have a great new year!! Keep on writing for Christ because the world needs it! Love y’all!!

You too! Oh, that’s a great statement :)! Thank you for sharing!! Yes! What @orielle21 said was great!! Thank you!! Love you too, girl!!

@starofthenorth

Happy New Year peeps!

Ick. I don’t like peeps.

Sorry, I’m in a weird mood.

ANYWAY . . .

I fell asleep at *coughs* 11:58. But @arien woke me up by shoving her notebook in my face at midnight.

I didn’t do too much writing. But I stayed up. And thankfully didn’t fall asleep during church this morning.

Writing goals for the new year?

1. Finish my WIP, Ruby Fire.

2. Write every day, even if it’s not my book–just write.

3. Finish editing my trilogy.

The last one might not happen. But oh well.

Happy 2023!

Lol!! That’s okay! Lol, @arien! XDXD I’m crazy when I don’t get enough sleep…which means I must have been very crazy today XD! Oh, great goals!! Happy 2023 to you too!! 🙂

@arien

Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s 2023?

Congrats to everyone who stayed up till midnight. Fun, wasn’t it? 😂🎉🎉

Writing goals for 2023:

1. Finish Swallowtail Summer

2. Write the his-fic short story, Love Your Enemy, with my sister since we’ve been planning it for like two years and never gotten around to it!

That’s all. But that’s plenty.

It was fun!! Thank you for the idea!! Oooh, great goals!! My writing goals are: Write at least one chapter in my book per week (or more), write a short story for my parents for their birthdays, and write that short story for one of my best friend’s birthdays.

Blessed to know you too, sweet friend!

🙂 😀 Thank you so much <3 <3!!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 692

Hey y’all! Sorry, this weekend was pretty busy since my cousins came over. I also don’t stay up till midnight ever! Lol.

My writing goals:

• finish writing my second book in the Paradise Lie trilogy
        • Write the 3rd book
        • Edit then self-publish the 1st book
      Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >