@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, editing isn’t always the most fun, wish you the best w/that though!
Woah, a ten book fanfic? Sounds awesome! (And arduous) XD
Thanks!
You’re writing a his-fic? That’s so cool! What time period?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@frreedomwriter76
I love it! The moodboard looks great btw! I would read it. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ALREADY!!! 🙂 Ugh, I’m loving Micah <3 XD! I don’t have anything to say, other than I know you’ll do great if you decide to write that, and I would love to read it!!!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I am!! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll have to listen to it!! It sounds good 🙂 <3.
Oh, and I found a song for Riker and Leo and maybe Rueben? Idk. You can’t tell that I love Riker and Leo, right? XDXD
The song is called ‘Bleed’ by Madilyen Paige. It’s really good, but sad. 🙂
And it reminded me of November too! And Corvina…:)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I started the first book, was really caught off gaurd by the first death so early XD and put it down. Might read again later.
Thanks! Most were good. My favorite was also the silver chair! I like the horse and his boy a lot, but didn’t really like the ending. Actually, it’s time for a reread, maybe it’s my favorite xD. The silver…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Territorial authoress…
I love it!!
A Peter Pan retelling sounds really cool!!
I like the idea of steampunk and fantasy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-on-here-i-can’t-remember-everyone
If I tagged you and you aren’t on here, just ignore it. 😅
Sooo… I’m not sure what happened are where my charries are right now. Oops. I kinda forgot about this for a little while.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *waves and smiles* Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I am Esther: a homeschooled, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
As far as my writing goes, I say I dabble in a bit of everything: I have written the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology, my current WIP is a dystopian trilogy (if you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
Aww!! Sweet Carmen!! That would be so sweet <3 <3 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! You’re back!! *hugs you* Hey, we started back home schooling today too :D!!
😀 And spent MOST of my time there with my adorable, yet crazy 5-year-old cousin. XD She’s adorable, y’all, but a little crazy at times…she has the most energy I’ve ever seen. xD But anywho….I’m back! 😉
Awww!! She sounds adorable!! When our fa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WHAT?!
I just noticed that I am now a Knight in Shining Armor!!
Let’s goooo!
(Man… over 300 posts in a little over a month)
Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh!! That story idea sounds really neat!!
You should totally write that out someday! (And if you don’t, I gladly will… 😏😆)
oh, and hopefully my brother and I will get to writing our novel. Fingers crossed! 🤞 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a really cool idea!! I like that!!
I’ll just be working on my dystopian trilogy! 🙂
I just maybe… maybe… like a teensy bit maybe… just might start planning my his-fic. But I know if I start, I’ll really want to start writing it. 😅
But for some reason, I really want to write a story where the MC is like this super…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
*raises hand* Oooh! Can I go next once Viktor is done?
Imma just pretend that I have pooped away and my charries are just sitting there and watching. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love worldbuilding!! Well… to a certain extent. XD Some days I like doing and some days I don’t. 😁
Currently, I need to be finishing the first book in my dystopian trilogy. (Only 10-11 chapters left!!) It should be finished by the end of this month! I’m excited cuz my goal for this year is to finish writing the first draft…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
