@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tyrone
Aloth, pleased with our decision, turned on his heel and led the way down the hall. We followed, keeping a distance between ourselves and him.
I glared at Corie. Her face hardened and she looked away. Despite my show of displeasure, I was probably as happy about this decision as anyone else. It was our only choice.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@theotherworldlyhistorian
From what you’ve said, The Kharvian Anthology sounds really interesting!! Will you ever be sharing it on KP?
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felcity
I love that verse! And that quote is going on my “quotes wall.” 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie
“I’m really hungry, too,” I said, my stomach growling. I stopped at a window and looked out. I frowned. Raining. “I guess we can’t go outside and look for food,” I said.
“Or we could,” Everton said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.
“I’ll pass,” I said. We continued down the hall, the only sound being our footst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, all!!
So I thought that we needed a thread on here solely dedicated to encouragement. My idea was to post Bible verses and quotes on here to simply encourage each other. I’m not trying to prohibit sharing prayer requests on here, but I think on this thread we should only share prayer requests that relate to writing, since the title is, “…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
My fantasy duology was originally supposed be a retelling of the story of Queen Esther, but it didn’t quite work that way. So basically this is what it’s about:
Corissa (Corie) Jace and her twin brother Tyrone lost their parents four years ago. Shorty after their parents disappeared, Ty ran away. Corie had discovered the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! It’s great!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @otherworldlyhistorian @orielle21 @starofthenorth
I’m so glad you all are interested in this!!! 😀
I think that it would be cool to have it be mostly Miles with a few chapters from Audrey’s POV.
Oooh! I like that idea!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s awesome. I love it!! Oh, and I let my brother watch some of the videos/vines (bc I’ve told him all about November and Paxton…and several others. He thinks Nyx is hilarious XD) and he loved them. He said to tell you that “they were really funny!” He hates Lilith now, after that part in the animated one XD!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I didn’t mean for it to come off like that 🤣
Just wasn’t sure if you knew it was your turn XD whenever works for you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s your turn to rp! Loopy and I have both gone
(I’d like to know what she does next 😂)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Duuuude Grimm has Elvis hair
In all seriousness though, it looks great!! I read the the thing with nyx as “steak knife”” lol I was imagining him armed with a kitchen steak knife 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! She’s obsessed with flowers! Sometimes Layson braids flowers into her hair XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! That is so cute!! <3 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
SO CUTE!! 🥰
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton and Luna are the cutest little couple!! (Also, I think Matthew and Iris might become a couple when they’re older <3 <3!! And maybe Asher and Lyla XD!!)
- Load More
