@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! I love them too! <333 (AHHH!!! So glad you love Ezra/Eva as a couple! 😀 <3 Ezra is in my book Allies & Lies, which has 3 other MC’s. Yes, 4 altogether. XD)
You’re welcome!! (Oh YES!!! They are perfect doe eachother :D!) Okay, cool! Haha, tbh, I love books with tons of characters, even if it’s chaotic. It’s fun XD.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That really does sound like fun, and I think it could help me develop my comics better. I could see that as being a viable option for the summer, when we all have more time. It sounds like fun! Don’t think I could participate during school XD maybe some other people would be able too though. And yeah, just an idea. Not saying I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I love this version a lot more than the first version!! I could feel the sibling dynamic even more and connected with Iris and Asher more easily. I can’t wait to read more if you ever share!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol yeah. We thought about keeping it a secret at first and then we just couldn’t. 🤣
lol! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I might have missed this, but how does Amidala’s dad feel about Ev’s dad? Do they get along well? Does Ami’s father ever talk to Ev’s father about the way he treats his kids?
Ooooh. Really great question, actually! 😅 I’m thinkin’ that may come up at some point in the second book, cuz the second book is going to be more focused on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t know that @felicity was your sister!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devestate-lasting
Hey!! I’m Esther! A volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amatuer writer!!
I’ve been writing since forever, but my writing had become more serious in the past two years. Plus, KP has helped my writing tremendously!! My main WIP is a dystopian YA trilogy, but I have lots of other ideas for other boo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Heya! Nice to meet you! Did you draw your profile picture? It looks very cute. I’d also love to hear more about your WIP at some point; I don’t meet many dystopian writers.
Thanks! Nice to meet you too! I did draw it. That’s my OC Maylee. Sure! I call it dystopian because I have no other genre to put it in, but it’s not a sup…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
This is by far my favorite chapter! A little conflict (or it seems to be a lot) in the main group really turns things down a different path.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great ideas! Sounds like fun!!
I would love for kp to have more content, the articles and stuff are fun. Idk about our other comic people’s here, but one comic page takes me about 3-4 hours I believe? That’s with it already written, and does not include scanning and editing. Idk, I’ve never timed it, they just take forever XD I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been looking through all these, they are sooo amazing! Like I could see these in a bookstore, and want to read them! You’re so good at it!
Could I make a request?
Title: Afterthoughts of hate
(or afterthoughts, if the shorter title looks better)
Genre: Dystopian YA
Color scheme would be mostly greys, the main setting is a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Hello!
Yes, Kp has many new people 😂 me included XD
I joined I think 4-5 months ago? And I’d say we’ve had about 10 or more new people since I joined. (not all active)
I’m mineralizedwritings, I wright dystopian ya, make comicy stuff, and draw. I’ve only got one main WIP, but a couple ideas for future ones. Yeah, kp…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! I’ve never taken a class like that, it seems good for writing consistency though. Good luck with that! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, I really like it! I actually like it a lot better than the first version, and I liked the subtle hint something wasn’t right with him wincing in pain on the bus. Keep up the great work!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @any-one-else-who-cares-XD
Okay!! Sorry this took so long. I revised the chapter, and added a little more. Freedom and Princesa, I don’t think y’all were on when I posted the before version. If you want to see the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter y’all!! I know, I know… another plot point. XD I really need to slow it down. I believe that the second book will be a bit slower and probably more focused on the tension among the group. When I edit the first book, I may have to tak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve read your wip so I forgot who he is 🤣
Oh, you mean Adoulphus?? That’s Leo (<3 <3) and his brother’s oldest stepbrother ;).
- Load More
