@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
LOVE IT!!! Such a good read! I don’t know much of Dietrich’s background, but it seems like he might come around? Anyways, the brothers are awesome and I’m temporarily relenting on my threat of taking them 😎I might have to in the future though…
( 😥 *sniffles* )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Your interests sound super cool! A blog sounds fun too!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here! Dystopian ya author, artist, speedcuber, and maker of comicy things! Great to meet somebody else who does art! 😀
Some ask the newbie questions:
1. What is your fantasy wip about?
2. What do you like to draw?
3. Are…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HA HA HA I’m soooooo sorry about that, I should’ve warned everybody. (goes to be a bit mortified somewhere)
No it’s fine!! Haha, it’s totally fine. Actually, I’m embarrassed at how long it took me to figure out that she was your character XD…now you see where my charrie Matthew get’s his awkwardness 😂😅🤭😭 (No don’t be mortified! It’…[Read more]
-
Euodia's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHH, IKR!?!?!? 😭😭😭💕💕💕
YES!!!😭💕
AWWWWWW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!! 😀💕💕💕
Aww, you are very welcome!!! I needed it too. 😅😀💕😂
❤❤❤❤
OHHH, THAT!!!!! YEAH!!!!😡😡😡😡😡 (I mean…it’s not COMPLETELY decided yet…but it may still happen…😅😭😭😭)
YES!!! (WHAT?!? OH NO, YOU’VE GIVEN ME {Maybe False} HOPE NOW…[Read more]
-
Euodia started the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hellooooo everyone! I’m Emily, a homeschooled junior who loves Jesus, her family and friends, animals, art, Middle-earth, and books! I’ve had a blog for almost two years but never posted consistently or wrote about anything meaningful. This year I decided to make writing a more significant part of my life. I’m focusing on writing more intentional…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
😊 It sounds good to me, I love your whole chrystal thing and I’m curious what happens with Corvina!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oriele21
That was good! I liked it. Phew… coulda used a warning about that leg amputation XD little rough but I guess that’s just war
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know funnily enough… I hardly share any of my creative endaevers with my parents. if I have a piece of art that is particularly good and no route for questions that could become personal (why does that character go through this thing) I’ll share it with caution. Both of my parents know I am writing a dystopian ya, my mom knows the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! I love that soundtrack! Do you have a favorite song? I like sticks and stones, and where no one goes. (Ack have I already asked you this question? Lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that was so good! I love the brothers, and there struggles are so relatable and well portrayed! Poor Leo 😭😭😭 I love him and he better get some rest at some point 😭 ( I may or may not have to call the protection squad soon)
“Trust God…he will heal Wolfgang.” She whispered softly.
Not sure how to feel about this scene…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!!! I try to connect almost all of them in some way, so I’m so glad you like it! 💕😀
You’re so welcome!! Yes, it’s so cool!!
Yeah…😅😬 What thing exactly, may I ask? 🤔 Hans has done a lot of bad things…😅🧐😬
When he’s being awful to Riker (like always) and tells him what he did to Jezyk…and tells Riker it’s his fault ὢ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I remember!!! Aww, poor Wolfgang and Leo and Jakob and Rueben!! And Joshua 😭😭!! Oh my goodness, your scenes are just SO GREAT AND MEANINGFUL!! And they make you feel. Joshua, I feel you!! Thank you for writing this!! I needed to read this tonight. 🙂 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-interested
Ok! I have written a brief history of the Aletheia, the country in my WIP!
Be warned: It is unedited. XD
(It may sound very similar to the history of a country that most of us are familiar with…)
Aletheia was founded on the B…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your RP was so fun to read!! Your writing style is so unique!! (In a good way. 😉 )
I can’t RP right now, but I should have one sometime tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also, that board seems very fitting for Aloth!!! 😬😬😬 Great job!!! 💖💖💖
Thanks!!! 😊 <3
I love the moodboards!
Thank you!!! <3
I’d share mine but they look terrible…so maybe I’ll post some when I make new ones…You totally should!! My first few weren’t the greatest either. (I had no idea that you could look up q…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian (@foltih-feolin I can’t remember if you said you were interested or not) @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-i-missed
Ok, ya’ll!! This is the official topic for our author RP.
What it’s about:
We were all magically transported/poofed to the Library of the Kingdo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, that sounds good!! Aww, sweet Carmen and Carter. <3<3 And yeah, that works perfectly @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
Joshua’s eyebrows furrowed together, and his eyes were like deep pools. He was thinking. And something in his eyes told me that I wasn’t the only one who had b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s a good idea, but maybe we should just keep it all in one for now. I’m not exactly sure how it’s going to work out yet.
- Load More
