@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question!! So, y’all have already said a lot, so sorry if I repeat anything! 🙂
First of all, I think villains need to be relatable. Now, I know that most of us won’t be doing everything in our power to oppose someone, even to the point of hiring henchmen and destroying things… (XD) but we need to make them relat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
Aw I love poems from the 10-year-old days!
Ikr? 😄 Lol
(Even though that was only a few years ago for me… 😐😆😆)
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
(Also, on the topic of songs, on Saturday night, I went to my first church dance, (Finally old enough🥳🥳 😆) and your charries were on my mind all night, bc one of the songs that was played was “I Ain’t Worried”!!!! Ev and Ami are so sweet and hilarious!! I love their scenes) {You totally can’t tell that I love your charrie…
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, wonderfully creative title. XDXD lol
Anyway, I’ll add in Ami and Ev for now. Maybe later on I’ll add in a few others.
Ami
Amidala suddenly appeared in a large room. It was decorated with throw pillows, blankets, and couches. Beautiful curtains hung from the windows, the moonlight peeking in through the slits in t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
MercyMe is awesome!! We love listening to them! (Especially the song “Happy Dance” XDXD)
*Gasp* Oh YES!!! Happy Dance is awesome XDXD!! One of my favorites XD
(Also, on the topic of songs, on Saturday night, I went to my first church dance, (Finally old enough🥳🥳 😆) and your charries were on my mind all night, bc one of the songs tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Good morning/afternoon everyone! I just looked up Shauna and Jeans names and found out they both mean the same thing, “God is gracious”! I didn’t even know that 😀 Also I just read everyone’s newer posts on there characters and I love them! They are really life like and you can just picture them in your head!
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
GIRLLLL!!!!! 💖😭💖😭💖😭💖
That poem is BEAUTIFUL!!!! 😍🥰🤩💖
Amazing job!!! I relate to that poem so much! 😭💖
Thank you so much for sharing!!! 🥰🥰🥰
You’re so welcome!! <33
MercyMe is awesome!! We love listening to them! (Especially the song “Happy Dance” XDXD)
It’s absolutely beautiful ✨❤️
Thank you so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
And spiders… 🕷️ 😳 No thank you! They are the woooooorst! 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Great answers, y’all!! (Or, rather, your charries had great answers. XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh Idk what to say!
I’ll pray for you about that though!
I only started writing last summer, so I haven’t gotten burned for a extended period yet. That begin said, if I spend too long on one thing, I do get burned out. Recently I started a second wip with the decision I wasn’t going to share much of it, it’s the farthest I’ve…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Novel Montage? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! I’ve seen those before! I have some writer friends on instagram, they collect pictures of there novels aesthetic and sync them to music, it looks super cool. Often times they have it decided by character, like ‘if my oc’s were colors’ and have a bunch of pictures of things that are that color and represent the character. I’m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing school as well, but I’ll be on in a few hours ;)!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I did notice that…Lyn???? XDXD No, I get that. I mean, Nyx can be pre-tty snarky haha. I love him, but he can be. I feel like that with my little brothers sometimes lol.
Isn’t it so cool when that happens? When it seems like they let you in and you see more and more of their characters. That’s happened with me a lot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YESS!!! You created it!! (I left it to you, cuz I love reading your instructions! You always make them so fun XDXD!!!) (And you’re just really good at explaining it overall)
Oh MY GOODNESS Matthew in this setting 🤣🤣❤❤
And Asher!!! Ahhh goodness this is gonna be so fun
(Poor Leo…I could totally see Dante or maybe Asher…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Yess it is!!! Ah I love it. Lol, I didn’t know there were award ceremonies and interviews, so I guess we both taught each other something XD!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ikr? Rescue is the best song ever!! I don’t listen to K-love (didnt even know they were a station lol) but I do watch there awards ceremonies and interviews online occasionally!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I can totally relate to the bibliography. I just finished one for my own paper which was also coincidentally on a dictators rise (specifically Hitler’s).
Wow that’s so similar to what I’m doing! Mine is about the shared tactics used, so for me it’s Hitler, Franco (spain), Moa Zadong (might have butchered his name) and m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LUV UR CHARRIES SO MUCH 😭 also imma go RP as Arabella rn! So yea!
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! AHH that made my day (night?? XD) 🙂
and that last one XD that could’ve totally be November and Corvina
Oh Yesss!! Lol the weird sibling vibes XDXD
- Load More
