@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
For some reason your character questions have caused a childhood memory to surface XD
I used to use this math program that was a game, and you had to answer questions to feed the monsters/aliens the icecream they wanted 😂 I was thinking about dante while reading your post, and it said icecream shop. Lol that was all it took XD
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Paxton!!! Soren!!! 😭😭😭❤❤
And Aramis….
😡😤😡😤😡😤
Ugh, I’m so conflicted rn. AHHH 😭😭😡😤
Aww Keiryn!! He’s so sweet. <3<3
Great scene! I loved it! Poor Keiryn 😭😭❤❤.
I have the same problem with Matthew! Like, I’m trying to figure out what his purpose in my book is. But I have to have him! Like, the b…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha! I love your characters! They are just like real people! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Transitions are stubborn in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok! Idk exactly what you mean, it might help if you attach a scene you wrote you need some help with.
You can have dialogue in an action scene, and vice versa. Here’s a bit of how I do it. Keep in mind I write in 3rd person present tense, but this applies to any perspective or tense. I’m just going to use some random dialogue…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to be when you were young
Shauna: I’d love to be a nurse and help people out.
Jean: That would be the perfect job for you Shauna, you would do that so well!
Shauna: (smiles) What you be Jean?
Jean: A mom!
Shauna: That would be great! How m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic You guys is there something wrong here…? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle @godlyfantasy12 @katheleen-ramm @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @folith-feolin
Ok so i’ve come across something mildy concerning, no idea if it’s cause for concern though. There’s a post under questions about how to create a good book cover. It is made by somebody who has only made one post, this one. It contains some random…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh interesting…
It’s hard because the shift of the story changes when some major events happen… aka major characters leaving the bunker… lol. So yeah I either abandon the characters left behind or find a way to still use them. Or follow there plot arc with other side characters. I dunno. I hadn’t thought of that though… I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Looks great!
I had a skin with super long hair I used to love, but I like lost that account or something and now I’m just Alex XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! There’s quite a few of us artists here 😀
Yeah, I get that. I don’t usually meet people my age in person who like to draw either.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
@felicity (How you doing? I feel like it’s been a hot minute since I’ve asked)
Yall wanna read some Keiryn? He seems to be a fan favorite 😂
Also just bouncing around ideas, I kinda want him to have a book… but idk. I need to work out his life and motives more. I like having each book…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok this sounds cool!!
I’ve written a little fanfiction before, I was super embarrassed about it. It was a short manga fanfic, which is like embarrassment level 100 imo. Idk why, I don’t even know if It’s still on my laptop XD Idk if I can help much because I haven’t seen any spiderman stuff, but I hope it goes well for you,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I wanna know more! Super interesting! Is Sorren generally good? Or like a redeemed charrie?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Np! I’m going to wait for princesa before I rp again
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to be when you were younger?
Riya: Well, it’s not very common where we’re from for girls to pursue any other careers besides being a mother and wife. Which, honestly, I’m not opposed to, but my unrealistic dream is to become this masked archer w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to have u on there! It’s be kinda funny like “Wait a minute..their…kids?! How much has this new castle messed with time?!” XD XD if they ever found out
Aww thank you!! XDXD Omg yess!! And Asher has a crush on Aria’s mother in the other castle…awkward XDXD lol!!
also there aren’t too many ppl on just me, freedom and…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, that’s very helpful. Thanks so much!
Okay, question, so you mentioned that the whole ‘brainwashing’ thing isn’t that realistic, so would you stick with that even in a fantasy story? Where brainwashing could be very realistic? Or not?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What would your character do if they found a $100 bill on the ground?
Riya: *whispers* How much is that in our currency?
Tirion: 300 telpes.
Riya: *eyes widen* Well then, I’d put it towards the money I’m saving to buy a new plot of land for my family.
Tirion: I’d spend it.
Riya: On what?
Tirion: I don’t know, something cool.
What would your…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I’m so sorry!! I had to get off. 🙁
Lol, you’re fine! I get that. I’m not going to be on that one as much.
*Gasps* You mean…aww Paxton and Luna’s kids…and Jocelyn and Grimm’s kids and OH!!…Arabella and November’s kids!
Omg Asher would so have a crush on Aria…
And Matthew….well…Lila’s very pretty!…[Read more]
- Load More
