@scripter-of-kingdoms
Active 11 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 765
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Chod͡zon papan ki! Yu d͡ze pitim tapa ku tasi pa vwahi. (Burnish) || Greetings! We welcome the autumn season and falling leaves! (English)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Question of the day: Where do you get your inspiration for new characters from?
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi! Just letting you guys know that I wont be on today, its my brothers 13 birthday and were having his party also! I cant believe how fast hes growing up (I know I sound like a mom, lol, but seriously, that’s how I feel😂) So I am really busy today, (I’m also going to ask him to join KP, since he always wants to write, but cant get motivated)…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited!!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hello! Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you for sharing all of those, they are so sweet!💗
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome Kathryn! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food (whats the craziest you have tried?), writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll as…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This will be fun!😏 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
lol! No, I’m not a Ydubber. 😅 It must be a teen thing.
I agree.
Same, I’ve been writing since then too (or around that time anyway).
I see. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
*busts through door crazy-laughing and looks around* Oh, um… hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and artist (and a journalist for my fictional newspaper lol)
Welcome to KP, Kathryn! 😁
Three countries?! Thats really cool! Which one do you like best?
Do you have any characters? If so, how many?
Which perspective do you…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh boy, rant about my precious charries? *laughs mischievously * You will regret tagging me. lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @acancello
Thank you so much! She’s my favorite character <3
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love that one! It captures her personality really well. Mine never turn out that good, lol!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago

@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
this is my favorite moodboard I’ve ever done. I’m new to this, but I love this one! She’s one of my MC’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Does anyone ever have moments where they write about 8 really good chapters, and then you’re scared to write the next one for some reason because you think it will be really bad?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Question of the day: Do you like to listen to audiobooks? -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yeah, for sure! If you want to develop characters more, character questionaires have really helped me. Here’s one I found and have used: https://www.novel-software.com/character-questionnaire/
I love everyone’s personality and how the older brothers want to protect their little sisters. It’s so sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
thanks for the tips!
- Load More
