-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
lol
I am like Whaley, when I see something really cute I just want to squeeze it! I have a stuffed animal named Charlie who gets a lot if squeezing lol. i also have a tendency to squeeze or punch soft things when I’m super excited.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@anyone
I’d like to hop back into this rp but it looks like Kepha who I was rping with left KP 🙁
So Gabriel is now wandering wherever alone I guess. Should I have him meet someone or just do whatever?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Huntress’s POV always amuses me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
And just when I thought I wouldn’t have to post on here for a while…
So, today I collapsed multiple times. I’m not hurt, I fell into a chair the first time, I was on my knees when it happened the second time, and the third time it was into loose, rounded gravel. I didn’t faint, since I didn’t black out at any point, my legs just gave up I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I started on his hands and legs and then decided it wasn’t worth the effort rn, it’s late at night
lol relatable
Love the face! Your art has improved so much!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Oh fun. Not for the characters, though, I guess. Is this a project I’ve heard about before?
I’ve been wanting to write a scene where Felicity gets into a fist fight with a clown, but there’s some things I also need to draw instead. I’m so behind on inktober.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Not writing anything rn, but I’m here to cheer you on :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Felicity
Felicity watched as Soldier and Sniper delivered the final blow. She was a little proud of herself for not flinching too much at the gore.
Once things calmed down, Felicity kicked the troll to make sure it was dead.
“Huh,” she said, hefting her bag back onto her shoulder. “You guys do this kind of thing often?”
She kicked…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@people Ok I don’t want to write bedroom descriptions rn, but I’m working on Lois’. Does anyone want to interact with Jack or Dante in the hall?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Ooh… I like pastries.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
So, I haven’t read what other people have said, so if I accidentally repeat them sorry.
This might sound weird, but imagine your story in a make-believe country. Does it affect the plot? Is the story drastically changed? If it’s not by putting it in a hypothetical country, then you should be able to change the setting.
As for researching, I have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @theshadow @ppl i forgot
Hey guys! I’m bored with Andromeda right now (don’t freak out, I intend to come back to it later) so I’m just trying to get creative again…so I’m trying to plot a new novel.
Basically the subplot is a war, and I know nothing about…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@esther-c My grandma currently has a friend visiting who is from Uganda and my dad recently went on a short trip to Nairobi, so if you have any more specific questions I can probably ask either of them for you. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
I lied I’m sorry. These past couple weeks have been not very good for me. I’m probably going to ghost kp for a couple more days.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Just wanted to make sure I said something so y’all know I’m alive😂🫶🏻
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I-missed-sorry-oops
*slowly shuffles in*
Welp it’s been a while 😅🫶🏻
I have been *DEEP* in the trenches of life, school, and writing, and tbh I needed a bit of a break from here. I still don’t plan on being here a…[Read more]
- Load More
