-
Loopy replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
In that case, I don’t think this writing strategy applies to her. If it’s public knowledge, it’s going to be reader knowledge. You could maybe hide her emotional reaction to the tragedy until later, since she needs to act strong for her country. (If you wanted. Just an idea.)
But I think in this case, it’s good to introduce her with…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Was it a war or an assassination or something? Maybe this just doesn’t apply to your character?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Hehe yesss these memes are excellent. I shall send them to my brother.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I had a feeling this might resonate with you.
( I wanna share this discovery with other people too though, but tags are scaryyy)
In conclusion, my apologies for tempting you to reveal secrets.
Don’t apologize. Questions like that are really motivating to keep me writing since I know someone is actually interested. So thanks :]
Once…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
This isn’t a rant. I just didn’t know where to post this. But I found a thing on Pinterest that I think explains exactly why I don’t like talking about my character’s backstories:

(not that all my characters have sad backstories. I’m actually a pretty nice author by comparison to most lol)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Sorry if she’s acting odd. I’m still trying to figure out how to write her accurately.
Felicity
“Emu. Ee-mu.” Felicity slowly sounded the strange word out to herself. She laughed.
“Emus, bird people, lizard people, trolls, disappearing boyfriends… Heh. This is insane.” She held her head in her hands, and backed away from the dead…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
Brea’s aesthetic is adorable and her faceclaim has such a stubborn expression.
<3
Does Fel need protection?
In her mind, it’s everyone else who needs protection.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I think I’m on the same page as you on that topic, though I’m most likely to just follow where everyone else goes. If everyone were to migrate to the new  website while kp was working still, I’d go to the new website too. But I doubt that will happen. Do we even have enough active people for there to even be a risk of people…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Also, small update on the Unvale situation. The person I had the interaction with posted this on her profile afterwards on her DNI list:
@RaE16 (purposefully trying to make me look bad by twisting what i had done to something else)
This apparently violated the Unvale rules about hate speech, so she was “investigated” as the person from Unvale…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Yeah.
I think many lgbtq people gravitate towards art because I know many of them are mentally unstable, and suffer from depression and other things, and as I think we all know, art is an outlit for that.
I’m currently experiencing a boom in my art. Just today I’ve done multiple sketches and linework, which is highly…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
And a new one for Felicity because last time I made one for her, she was a completely different person from a completely different world.Â

-
Loopy posted an update 11 months ago
@theloonyone Hiiiiiiii
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
I made a mood board for Brea (and Benny too kinda)

It’s not as pretty as some others I made but I had fun with the story hints
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
It’s a sci-fi story that originally was the catalyst that got me into writing, and onto KP. The main character, Nahim, is tied with Baron for the spot of my favorite oc I’ve ever created atm.
The story holds a lot of personal meaning, so i want to finish it, but I’ve repaired the plot so much already and it’s not working out, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Done.
I lied. Just rewrote the whole scene to be from Felicity’s perspective instead of Lois’. And added some things. It’s now 750 words.
I feel like I’m spamming this topic, sorry.
Imma go to bed now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Felicity
“Isn’t the point of a nature park to protect animals?”
(sorry I can’t think of much to rp in response to that)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Done. May have gotten slightly distracted by pinterest at some point, but I still got about 530 words written so I’m happy. Gonna try to do more tomorrow and maybe finish the scene and post it. Possibly.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Ok starting again :01 I bet everyone is already asleep by now lol
- Load More


@loopylin
Aaah you saw me sneaking around
Hi 🙂