-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!
Ahh yesss, I am so excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I’m looking forward to and UGHHH I can’t wait.
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! 😂
No one h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters.
This not only happens to me with characters but also with real guys as well 💀. I have a friend who has reached “playful banter” status and I was talking about a gag gift I was going to give him (he loved it btw) and someone asked if I liked him. I told them we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
Yes it is. It’s a concept idea currently.
Gabriel: Maybe you’re superhuman.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
This is random, but guys I have my first fictional crush. Yeah, kinda late at my age, huh? Either way, if I meet a guy like him irl, I would die if he didn’t like me back.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
I shall see what happens, I’ll put this in my brain for later.
if I do do this, guess who’s gonna be in it hehe.
Very nice! They all look squished or bewildered lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks ago
Hi, nice to see you again.
Not much has been going on my end. This is my first season of rowing where I can fully push myself, and one of my coaches wants me to go to Nationals. I don’t think I’ll make it, but it’s nice he thinks I can honestly. I made captain though on the crew, and honestly I was already doing a lot of the captain duties so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
I did compile it on Spotify but you’re right, I have yet to listen to the full thing. Though I can already tell you, being familiar with the song, that Ezio’s Family has a nice tone for Gabriel.
Gabriel: *chuckles, putting his arm down* Okay. *Proceeding to let her win.*
Funnily enough, I used to do this with my Dad. I’d flop…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Sorry I haven’t been active for a while.
Anyways, this happened

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
This is making me want to go out and shoot some guns again
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@keilah-h right yes I knew that sounded weird. I wrote that when I was half asleep
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Ellis
Ellis went first. He cocked an arrow and raised his bow, desperately thinking back to the few lessons he had years before. He drew the bow and released it. The arrow managed to hit the target, but just barely. At least he hadn’t accidentally shot Ari.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Lucian
Lucian seemed to consider this. He continued brushing his horse, not looking over at her.
“No,” he decided after a moment’s pause. “I’m nice.” He finished brushing, gave Onyx’s snout an affectionate pat, and then tossed the brush back.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Ellis
He shook his head. “I haven’t done archery in a long while. You may need to teach me as well.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Lucian
“You’ve never worked for nobility before, have you?” Lucian said. He did what she wanted anyway, feeling mildly amused. Onyx didn’t seem to understand what he was doing at first and pulled her head away, but after some gentle coaxing under his breath, he was able to get her to stay still.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Lucian
Lucian caught the brush reflexively letting his apple fall and roll across the floor. He looked at it and then over at George, raising one eyebrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Lucian
Lucian smiled at the informality. At home it would have bothered him, but here it was a sort of relief, not being recognized.
“Lucian.” It felt odd leaving out the full title. “What’s yours?”
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Is that different? And I think so…
Colleges focus on undergraduate degrees (Associates and sometimes Bachelor) and certificates. Universities typically offer all of those plus Graduate degrees (Masters and PH.Ds).
College are smaller, so smaller class sizes (20 to 30 student), more personalized attention, a tighter-knit e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am having trouble writing for Ellis rn, so feel free to skip my turn. He’s just there
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Lucian
“I’m not interesting.” Lucian pulled another apple out of his pocket and began polishing it with his sleeve. Onyx eyed it jealously. “But animals usually seem to like me anyways.” He watched the cat as it found a sunny spot to sit down. “What sort of cat is it? I haven’t seen one that big before.”
- Load More
