-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel
A loud sound ripped through Gabriel’s ears. The hound monster howled in pain, bleeding from something Huntress had done to it. He was taken aback by the sound at first, it pounded and rang in his eardrums. What was it?
He gathered himself, it didn’t matter, there was an opening. He ran for it. But the tail came swinging his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh, and for anyone curious about the scammer situation, Loopy and I chatted on Unvale. I have reported the user and taken screenshots of stuff from them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
It appears I mostly just pop out of the woodworks to drop random art now.

This is for a Mech Arena YTer who’s holding an art contest for a new banner to go on his YT page. His username is Night Fury btw, so that’s where that came from.
@keilah-h This seems like something you would like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings That frame is so pretty! I love the detail in his hair and clothes too
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Also, dang, I am behind on the art being posted here.
@rae I know this is said constantly, but your coloring skills are so amazing and they just keep getting better. Also that mech is super impressive I could never 🧡
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h there’s no hacking involved in this as far as i can tell
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h Yea, though it is possible that the scamming is in the getting-access-to-your-discord part.
…Which I am now remembering you don’t have, so yeah, you’re good. 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae Also maybe block her on discord now that you have nothing left to talk to her about. I’m hearing some stories from other people on unvale rn and I’m a bit concerned about your safety.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae I don’t want to disappoint you at all and I don’t know anything for sure, but I got the same comment almost word for word on one of my characters a bit ago from the same account. Something seemed very suspicious about it to me. She had only liked the one character which was the first that shows up on my profile and not my best art in my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I was just so greatly honored by someone. The piece of Baron on my pfp apparently deeply inspired her where she left this comment under him on Unvale.

I asked for more details and we chatted over Discord. Good thing we did, as she has a policy not to work with anyone underage (which I am). I’m sad it didn’t work out for her, and I had no where…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
h ttps://wildhorsepublishing.net/zero-hour-freedom-set-by-ellette-g-ulmer
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle I ordered it! I’m excited
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Yay! I think I can order a copy : D
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
If I find anymore, I’ll let you know. Idk if any of these are what you’re looking for, and they all have very different vibes.
- Pieces by Rob Thomas
- Message in a Bottle by Livingston
- The Last Goodbye, an end credit song from The Hobbit
Yes, I know the last one you probably read and doubted me, but hearing the lyrics, I…[Read more]
-
Power changed their profile picture 6 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Never Love an Anchor – The Crane Wives
I think this one fits what you described best maybe but also I will share some bonus songs.
Eleanor – Samuel Lim
you would love it here – quiet thrill, Joel Ansett
Pull – Joel Ansett
Honeybee – Steam Powered Giraffe
Hope at least one of those are helpful:]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
I might be able to help kinda. I second Loopy’s question about what kind of tragic, and also, what type of music? More gentle (piano, violin, gentle guitar vibes) or upbeat (pop type I guess? Idk, steady, catchy beat.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle I have plenty of music. Specifically what kind of tragic?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Oh, and Rya redraw ig.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Don’t like it.

I think the only thing this did for me was made me realize before I put the freckle on my cheek and in my hair, I didn’t look like me (The freckles at the top of the cheek came out darker than irl)
- Load More
