-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Hey, I remember you, fellow Dr Who fan. Good to see you back online and I hope you’re doing well :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
Jack
Jack shrugged. He had found himself a comfortable armchair to curl up in and read. “You could ask a librarian. Or…” He closed his book and looked about the room, realizing that they hadn’t yet encountered anyone else, not even staff. Everyone seemed to be outside or elsewhere. After a moment he spotted the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do.
ok good! I shall wait for him then. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like him already
@beth-torres I’m realizing that I didn’t end my last rp very well. If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@beth-torres Don’t worry about it. You can write or not write whenever you feel like it :]
Jack“Cody, my brother, is quiet. Quieter than me. Bit of a nervous wreck but he’s working on it. Kate is the social one. Balances out the rest of our family. She’s always up to something. Scheming. I think she might be some sort of super genius.” Jac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
That sounds great! Excited to meet him :] *starts brainstorming an original way to pull him into conversation*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
ooops XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 5 days ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Her design is more based off the pacific sea nettle, but I decided that the ability to reverse their ages for Cnidfolk is more like a gift than limited to a certain bloodline
Gabriel: *Pushing her hand back an inch* I bet you will.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
:29
I wrote half a paragraph.
Better than nothin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Gonna write something, hopefully. Or just maybe stare at a blank screen.
:45
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic,
Interesting. They’re often considered nobility actually. The one in the drawing herself is a queen who has reversed her age so many times she has extended her lifespan beyond what should be possible even for her kind. Yes, I have worldbuilding already XD.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
That would make sense. I’m very familiar with my house and it also has a lot of furniture and items, not to mention tile floors that probably make it easier for me to get my bearings. I should try wearing an eyepatch in public then I think. The experiment would be worth the risk explaining to people why on earth I’d be wearing an…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Wasn’t planning on doing an art dump, but I do have one more piece I’d like to show

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Long time no see.
Whaley’s 100% right LOL. I would say in some respects art is harder than writing because at least in writing you have to actually read it to cringe at all the problems, for art you just glance and want to burn it XD.
But hey, I love it when people still give it a shot because it’s a challenge.
I can’t…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Everyone’s art is soooo good
I’ve been trying to improve my art so I can draw my fantasy characters (I at least need some character art for marketing on social media) and it’s…a process😅😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven’t decided if he’s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I’m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Load More
