-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ugh, idk what to rp. Last time Silvanis and I talked, he was criticizing my out-loud reading skills and i told him to stop talking.
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ll be too busy to write the rest of this week, but thanks! Visiting my brother’s family tomorrow and Saturday. But I have six more years left to join. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon You’re not alone. I had to look up what grade 10 yr olds are in for Brea, and I wasn’t homeschooled XD
Brea (the library)
“People say that he and I look a lot alike, but I don’t see it because he’s a boy and also old.” Brea did a little hair toss, letting her black curls bounce against her shoulder. Then she fu…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s sad I couldn’t join this time. Does anyone know when the next one is? Also, is it only for a certain age group?
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone
How’s the crazy writing going? -
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t know if I’ve said this before, but the way Lyens name everything is hilarious XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Reading it right now! Sorry, I’ve gotten behind. I’ll let you know my thoughts once I’m done :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Anyone want a Marcurious scene…???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
omc
girl you are so funny XDXDXD
Xandro can’t manipulate water on his own, and he does have power, but his powers lie “dormant” unless an Aquino combines their powers with his. It basically just gives the Aquino more capacity to manipulate moisture, if that makes sense!
But without an Aquino, he’s just a normal horse…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I love it!!! 😍😍😍 BUCKYYYYY
And I also love her dynamic with Tony 🤣🤣
@keilah-h it’s kinda interesting that you bring this up, bc it’s at least hinted at in the MCU that Steve was raided Christian
“There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
And Thor and Loki, tho seen as “gods” aren’t actually…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re welcome
Which of your stories is he from?
He’s from an anthology series called the Baron Chronicles that I want to publish sometime this year if I can.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Here’s a random scene from WIP
Livia and Aubrielle are currently fleeing for their lives, trying to make it to Erstonia…
Glistening sand stretched out for miles…
At first, Livia had thought it was beautiful and mesmerizing, but now she hated it with a passion.
There was sand everywhere.
Sand in her teeth, sand on her tongue, sand in h…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
( @ellette-giselle Baron snippet from his POV)
I am a monster. I have taken so many lives, caused so much pain. And why? Why did I do it all? To please Father. To feel like I belonged, and had purpose, that I was worth something. My true parents abandoned me, Father took me in, I had to prove to him that his descision to take me in was…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’M TEAM SPIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whaley
At the beginning of this year, I went through a little phase where I really did suspect that I had it, but now I’m not sure…I think I feel more of myself again. Because of that experience, I feel like I have a way better understanding of how people that struggle with this feel (obviously it’s going to be different for everyone and even…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Do you want Hugo to interact here? Don’t want to annoy you with tags if not @elishavet-pidyon
Brea
“Fifth,” she said. “My brother Lois is a senior. Do you know him?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
<3 praying!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Livia
“It’s not just my motivation…” Liv searched his eyes, desperately wanting–needing him to understand. “I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes. “I—I don’t like talking about it, and I hate putting a label on myself, but it’s true. It’s always been hard, but with Xandro gone,” she bit her lip, a sob building in her c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed, letting him hold her for a few seconds.
“I’m sorry…I know I haven’t been the best friend,” she pulled out her phone and showed him all the unread and unanswered messages. “I haven’t had the motivation to do anything lately.”
- Load More
