@raxforge
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
You’ve got three princes in this and I love that
Cool!
also I was looking over old rps while searching for it and your dog-people characters are completely awesome, Whaley. Do you still have them in your stories?
Oh yeah. Thanks! They’re still there. Not a main feature of the story but one of them is a supportive character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
THESE MEMES LOLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@loopylin LOL YOUR SIGNATURE
oh also, for both you and @whalekeeper–Snake’s gonna return for sure!!
although, I have the urge to dump Sniper in here too because it’d be funny to make him a royal, especially because he’s technically the last of his planet.
no, I am not sticking my comfort character in everything just because, what…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’m finally in! I’m sorry for doing nothing in the past few hours but I couldn’t access anything properly.
I wrote something to set the scene, by the way. 🙃 I looked over the past roleplaying and a lot of the setting was made up on the spot, but I grabbed some of the details and shoved em together. Should I post that now?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@loopylin YOOO we’re bringing this back? I’m in!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
The Tolkien vs. Lewis one lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
I have returneth to KP with a gift for specifically @ellette-giselle but a lot of you would relate XD

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
@loopylin I love that thumbnail haha
I’d say that’s a super long playlist, but the playlist I have for myself is 3 DAYS long so for me those are rookie numbers…..lol
Obviously I don’t play all the songs for three days straight. I just hit shuffle and see what comes up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 12 months ago
@the_lost-journal That’s good. I’m glad you did that–I’ll continue to pray.
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 12 months ago
@the_lost-journal
I’m glad you talked with your mom about this, Kefa. That’s what I really wanted to hear.
-
Enid posted an update 12 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, Kefa. It’s important to remind you that the stuff you brought up is not okay to describe on KP.
It’s horrible to hear that this happened to you, and I don’t want to minimize the impact it has on your emotions and on your family when they find out. I didn’t mention guidelines in my previous post because obviously this is all…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 12 months ago
message!
@the_lost-journal Snake’s teeth, that’s horrible! I’m SO sorry that happened to you.
The others’ advice is good—cut off all connections to the person if possible, and a break from the Internet is probably wise. Please talk to your parents about it, and consider consulting other adults you trust.
If this is a real life friend an…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 12 months ago
Hey Kefa.
First off, I want to say that I am truly sorry for what happened with the thing and the phone call. But, as one of the only adults on here, and the only constant adult, I do feel the need to bring up a few things. Mainly this. KP is not the appropriate platform for you to be talking about this. I know that you have…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 12 months ago
Please, please do what I said. This is a serious situation and I don’t want you to get more hurt than you already are.
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 12 months ago
Kefa, I’m sorry this happened. You HAVE to tell your parents. Remove this girl from your contacts, get off the internet, and have a serious discussion with your parents. If you have not talked with them yet about all these friend-related issues, this has gotten to a point where you have to communicate with them.
I know you ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
@whalekeeper I know you said you dropped this but…..I saw it again in the forums list and was like “I still wanna know who dies first.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint That sounds like a good idea. I think I’ll stick around KP too until it dies or the new one is up, whichever comes first.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore I”m pretty sure my parents would be very opposed to a message app. I plan on just sticking with KP till it shuts down.
- Load More
