@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Everything happening in this next bit is a crazy, dream-state kind of experience for the characters. Moth is “collecting” a story. Ari might be weirded out, but everything will return to normal in a bit.
Moth
Moth woke up. His grip strengthened, and his mind feebly wrapped itself around the ancient voices in the air.
Sometimes Moth was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Okay good! I was hoping it wasn’t bothering you
*Accepts hug* I will let you know if I need help breaking free of these horrific mental shackles. But I’m sure I’ll be fine. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper I saw it! It’s all right, I’ve been pretty busy lately and just kinda thought everyone else was the same heheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t remember who knows these characters, but I drew Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth as chibis. I hope to draw more chibis because it doesn’t take much technical skill and it’s nice to have something to do when I don’t feel good at art or writing.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @otherpeople
I am very sorry for being gone a whole month! 🙁 I went on two trips over the past couple months and I think there are a few things emotionally bogging me down. I’ve been sad and groggy and the words won’t come. I may be in a funk, but I will try to break out of it!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
We shall now have a moment of silence for the dear departed.
…
…
…
Okay, moment over.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
*sadly drinks tea*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Huntress
“Drop the gun, or I will order my friend there to kill Rosalind.” the man snapped. I couldn’t tell whether it was to me or Azalea. Or both.
The white creature whipped around and whacked me away despite the fact that I was camouflaged; it was able to see me somehow. Infrared vision perhaps?
I hit the floor hard enough to see…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Thank you!!! (He has no faceclaim yet so I stole a doodle off the internet for a placeholder. XD)

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I agree with Keilah, it’s cute! (also, what cuckoo clocks ever do to Remington? 😭)
I like it! I never actually noticed Rook’s heterochromia!
You can put it into any sort of program that allows you to place text on an image. I personally use Canva (I just don’t use the AI features on it) but you do need an…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Pardon my tech incompetent self, but how does one fill out those things?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
glad you like the crest, I wanted you to see it without posting the whole thing online. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Peter’s father is the gardener, Peter is a chauffeur and mechanic.
lol, sour and haughty, but also good looking.
Yes, Rafe is Swiss. Hmmm, Francis is an only son of the Von Donnersmarck family, so i could give you a little history dump on them……
The House of Von Donnersmarck is an old Austro-German noble family that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
@liberty That’s a good way to look at it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Oh awesome! I’m so glad you like her! It was both, and I couldn’t tell what was weighing in more, but maybe I just have an accurate mental picture!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@whalekeeper but I like the stick figure it’s cute
- Load More

