@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
Huh. Interesting. *Stuffs it away inside my head*
I do wonder what it would be like if Noelle was one of the children in the rp. But I’m pretty sure Gabriel h…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes. Encourage my music addiction by sharing songs with me.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Lovely aesthetic. XD
Do you want commiseration or someone to stop you? Because I’ve got a couple songs I also listen to for this RP.
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*Lu runs away screaming bloody murder*
Why did I laugh so hard at that
@rae Sniper would be like “wait, you LET your girl do this to you???” bro would be halfway across the planet by now if someone tried to make him do that (Huntress probably wouldn’t have such an idea on her own, but if she and Scout were together and scheming…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 4 weeks ago
I have some time to decide, as in my head Gabriel refers to her as “Bwerdy” or “Birdie” right now.
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
She isn’t going to be exactly like Lucy, by any means (especially appea…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @loopylin
I listen to certain songs on repeat when I’m writing something, to help focus. For this rp, I listen to Rule #39 – Lore by Fish in a Birdcage. I’ve listened to it an unholy amount of times and someone needs to stop me.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
I don’t know if the world can handle that level of awesomeness.
Nope. It could not. It would implode.
I think we would all stare at each other for a while or just stand around awkwardly. And eventually we would figure it out. In your words, yes, awesome. XD I’ve met an online friend before and it’s weird, but fun, for sure.
I have the f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
I’ve been working on writing and art both mainly for my fantasy series haha.
Yay, you kept working on that! I remember when you talked about that project for the first time. Remind me what it was about?
I work as a classroom assistant in a childcare facility
I looooove working with kids. It’s tiring but it feels like useful wor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Moth
The gym was much larger than the dining hall. Light shone through the windows, and the wooden floor glowed. Wood beams laced together in the vaulted ceiling, high above their heads. Boys’ voices and footsteps echoed, and steel clashed against steel.
Young men were dualling and wrestling everywhere. They stood in pairs or in g…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Just sitting here staring at the school supplies I just bought with my mind lost somewhere in the void of wondering what it would be like to meet all of us in person in one place.
I don’t know if the world can handle that level of awesomeness.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
*Tackle hug*
HIIIIIIII!!!!!
*Freezes at the realization that exclamation marks are just upside down ‘i’s*
Good to hear that writing is going well, and work is there, and life. Definitely good to hear that there’s still life. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
@rae lol
I don’t hate mozzarella (I actually kinda like it) but that is a very accurate description of a cheese stick. I don’t like my cheese too slimy, luckily cheese sticks aren’t usually like that (at least not the brand my mom buys) but fresh mozzarella used on pizza typically is so I hold off on eating that until it’s shredded and the outer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Nice! Graduating HS and changing up your life a little can take you away from things like KP, for sure. What have you been writing and drawing? What sort of job prospect/active job do you have?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Got it. I’m assuming the main character wields this sword. Is that right? Who is the MC?
Is Arien from the same kingdom/country/nation as Ari? You said they’re cousins, but they don’t meet. I’d imagine they would meet if they’re both royalty in the same place.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel took the offered cheese stick, trying to open the packaging. It felt so weird to his fingers, smooth and cold without texture or the same crinkle as paper. He eventually ripped it open, but hated the texture of the cheese. It felt a bit slimy to him, but he didn’t want to offend Mel, so took a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
It doesn’t help she’s taller than him by a few inches, so a long dress on her is even longer on him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Tags are only sometimes working for me, so sorry about the late reply
So maybe we – the labyrinth people – helped you realize Gabriel should be an older brother? :-p
Oh yes. I do kinda doubt not giving him a little sibling now by blood, but it’d complicate things that I don’t want to complicate right now.
So I’m settling for him…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Hiiiii, Freedom. :] What have you been up to over these past few months? - Load More
