@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
As the adults checked on sleepy Mel, Lucy had an idea. She wandered over to her desk – a small, ash-colored piece of furniture with all of her papers and her typewriter stacked on the side. It was much neater in comparison with the mess underneath it.
A part of her wanted to sit down and do her homework; do…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Also @rae did you see the labyrinth playlist Loops and I made?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh thank yoouu!!! <3 They’re my favorite little guys at the moment. The middle one is the only one in an rp, so most of KP doesn’t know who they are, but I can still post art. :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae Lol gabriel’s like “how dare you??” and huntress is probably gonna look at him like “i was confused ok? I don’t have any kids”
-
whaley posted an update 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae Hey Ruth! I was looking at Unvale because a part of me wants to join, and I saw your post where you asked friends to yap at you. With that in mind, what have you been up to? You’ve got a lot of cool art on Unvale that was fun to see. Some of them are unfamiliar. I don’t know anything about Damien or Caspian, for example. Are they from writing…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
It is so fun having a child character to confuse the adults with hehe
(also, sorry if I interrupted the moment y’all were having)
Melissa
Mel looked up at Huntress, frowned confusedly, and then immediately walked over to Gabriel and held his hand.
She intended to hold somebody’s hand. That way, she wouldn’t get left…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Huntress
Mel must’ve woken up. She blinked and yawned, making me stifle a yawn also. She took my hand like she had no idea who we were but was grasping at someone who’d be able to tell her.
I slipped my hand out of the grip, confused but not wanting to upset her.
Soldier came close, but I stopped him before he said…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
(also, what cuckoo clocks ever do to Remington? 😭)
Uh, they remind him of a scary moment from his past…?
Hm. Yeah, okay, that’s canon. *Puts the stamp of canon on it*
Good old man oc. 👍 I like to see older characters,
Nice quote. That’s what I want on my gravestone some day. “Just let me have my dirt blanket and lea…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Melissa Anne
Mel tottled into the room, squinting at everything from behind a few tangled strands of red hair. There was a red mark on her cheek from sleeping on her side, and her hair was a bit more frizzy on that side as well. She immediately planted herself next to Huntress and held her hand without looking at her.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
Gabriel said a lot of things, and Lucy struggled to follow everything he was saying. The woman in the group of fighter people – Huntress – joined in, and added more words. It was all very confusing. But at least Gabriel was holding her hand.
And one thing stuck.
Lucy could do good things. She was just new to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Thank you!!! (He has no faceclaim yet so I stole a doodle off the internet for a placeholder. XD)

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Pardon my tech incompetent self, but how does one fill out those things?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I tried it too! I think I might do this for all my characters. It’s very fun

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@rae Those charts look super cute and useful! I like the KP theme. Would they be editable? I mean, I suppose they could be drawn/typed on in canva in a flat image form.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin oooh i like it
Sniper
This room was someone else’s. A child’s.
I’m no kid expert, but even I knew the scrap metal on the floor looked like a hazard.
“Sometimes you wonder… what’ve you done? And it’s hard for you to be good without h…hurting inside your head, and hurting my… hm. Yourself.” Lucy whispered.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
That looks pretty good! A chart made for roleplaying is a good idea. I appreciate the large bio section because I like having the freedom to add what I want. It’s also a good idea to have one chart with space for art, and another without.
Also also – I already knew that Baron fact! Not sure how I learned it before this.
The hobbies chart i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12I made a mood board for the Labyrinth
- Load More



Sorry that this reply is so late!
Both Damien and Caspian came about from random art. Caspian because I wanted to do a different type of character design than usual, and he does have a WIP short story. I don’t really have much connection to him as of yet, he still feels uncomfortable in my cloak (to use the terms I used to.)
I love Damien (Or…[Read more]
Nah you’re fine, it’s not a late reply in my book. 😛
Yeah, I get having a character you like drawing or making content of, but you don’t feel comfortable writing them yet. You’ll probably figure him out eventually and that will be fun.
Oh nice! Cool villain-y powers and edgy abilities. And a mix of villainy and unselfishness sounds like a fun c…[Read more]