@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle | I’ve listened to all the soundtracks now! Saying it here so I don’t bomb your book topic with a bunch of Sight & Sound stuffs (and because I still don’t have too much to say about them), lol.
You said to tell you what I thought after I listened to the ones i haven’t heard before… and the short answer of what I think: They ar…[Read more] -
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hmm, maybe arctic and rae?!
Sure!
Have you talked to your parents about him? I mean, if he is creating that much disturbance, maybe you should just get rid of him and find him a new home.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Let’s tag some people. Who do you think would join?
By the way, I was reading over some of the previous posts on “The Chat Chat” and saw the whole cat episode. Woah, is your cat really nasty? Has he ever attacked people before? I’ve had quite some experience with cats and never encountered a “demon cat”, though my pen pal says…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean, the topic is very broad. It could be as simple as showing the leaves of a tree withering and dying, or the spiritual death and resurrection of a new believer. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to show someone dying–and even if you do, there’s a way to handle it in a way that doesn’t glorify it.
Yes, that’s how I was thinkin…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I love Skyscraper!
That’s one of my pastime favorites, too!
So, do you know if anyone else is interested in the Animal RP? I mean, we probably need some more people…or animals I should say.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae haha it would be.
i’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
@raxforge in case you’re confused about the bread thing, it’s from the fanfic I wrote and she read. I would love to tell you to read it, but I have a feeling it’s really not up your alley, so I won’t. lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That actually is rather accurate.😅
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh, this is a good topic. I will try to get a story out.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Emeline
“So! Now that we’ve eaten and rested. I think it’s high time we find the mysterious inhabitants of this castle. Why don’t we go exploring?” Barnes suggested after consoling Hugo.
“Finally!” Rowen exclaimed, getting to his feet.
“Thank you for the meal, Ms. Barnes. Let’s get moving, Tenz just needs a few minutes. I ap…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, interesting. Is there a reason to that? Maybe Medic’s healing or something like that?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Dad: “Online church isn’t real church!”
Me: “It’s like vegan sausage.”
AMEN TO THAT!!!
Why wouldn’t I bring a sword to a wedding?” -me
I dunno. I would.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“Didn’t Shakespeare land on the moon once?”-me
“Why wouldn’t I bring a sword to a wedding?” -me
”Beer, whiskey, bourbon, gin, is what I drink!” -4yo sister
Dad: “Online church isn’t real church!”
Me: “It’s like vegan sausage.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Raxforge, you have not only outdone your theoretical competitor, but did so on the very day the completed form of his existence began. I salute you.
YAY! Much rejoicing.
check it out, we’re bonding over nonsense.
YAY! More rejoicing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
check it out, we’re bonding over nonsense.
I don’t recommend actually playing the game tbh. There’s quite a bit of blood involved, although I’ve heard you can turn that off, and the character sometimes cuss at each other upon kills. I have bowdlerized their vocabulary in my writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
silly me
I was looking up “what happened on October 10th” like that’d give me the answer lollllll
although while doing that I found a funny coincidence:

the very thing that started this discussion was also revealed to the world October 10th.
Raxforge, you have not only outdone your theoretical competitor, but…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Hurrah! Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Alas, I still haven’t been summoned. I shall now go slink off to my lair and fall into the depths of despair. XD
- Load More

Long answer/opinion that’s basically me just rambling and saying me favorite songs from each… ⬇️⬇️ Hopefully that’s not annoying.😅 AnYhOw.
DAVID. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! The David songs are goodie!! I wasn’t expecting the Prologue to be like that, but boy oh boy, that slaps! Like, right off the bat! lol!! Do I regret listening to this? Absolut…[Read more]
Ah I mean… I guess the Christmas one is… eh… It falls in the same category as Ruth.
WOW!! That was a lONG rundow!
My favorites have always been Daniel, David, and Esther. I don’t like the rest of them as much, though I’ve only heard some of the Jesus one. (I’ll have to try it again) But yeah! They are so amazing! I love them a tone, and I would love, love to see a Sight & Sound live again. I think Daniel has to be my top…[Read more]
Lolol 😁
Ah, I see. 🙃 Yes, yes, yeeesssss!! (yes is the only answer I can think up rn). I hadn’t notice the combined themes with the David song, but that’s cool! I’ll listen again at some point.
Of course! I had fun listening to them and typing it!! 😊
Questions for you? Mmmm…. not really. I’m not sure what to ask… 🙃
I know! These musicals are just Yes. lol.
No problem, I had fun chatting with you!
😊
Ditto!