@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
The Stormwatcher legacy was impressive. Scary, even. Callum could imagine having visions, since he already knew half of the experience. Ellis had something to contribute to his family – something helpful. Maybe it didn’t require much ingenuity, which was something Callum needed because he had no born powers. But it sounded…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
“Yes.” Ellis paused, thinking of how to explain. He had never had to before. He lightly touched his forehead where the blue diamond-shaped mark was. “I have a sort of extra eye. When it opens, I can see important moments in time. Many of my ancestors had the same ability, and they were able to use it to defend our kingd…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium | Hellooooo… 😁 Happy birthdayy…!! 🧁🎉✨ (Today is your birthday, right? XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Trevor
Huntress pointed ahead. “There’s an exit this way, although I don’t know what it leads to. Be careful, we could be walking into a trap.”
The group followed her cautiously. The tunnel seemed to narrow round them, causing them to walk in a single file line. Trevor was feeling alright until he felt some sort of stone press down un…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
No worries. I like the response.
who says he’s leading a rebellion…..
Wolfgang
He nodded eagerly, then eyed the sword with a critical glance. “I like you’d snap my rapier in two with that thing. We don’t use swords like yours nowadays you know. I wish we did,” he added with a longing glance toward the sharp sword…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Let your crew know. You shouldn’t be concerned about how strong or weak you look. That’s a minor issue. Falling over is a major issue. I’m not trying to wildly speculate, but isn’t there a possibility that you lose balance on a boat and pitch over? If you don’t tell anyone, there’s a risk of hitting your head or worse.
Many, many people…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang is far too scatterbrained. If anything he thinks it’s a costume or interesting traditional clothing. That boy doesn’t stop to breathe, let alone think things out like this.
Wolfgang
“Wining the Olympics is one of the highest honors! I would love to fence in them, but I’m not sure that I would be skilled…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m so sorry that happened.
I have a few thoughts, but I want to shoot you an email because I’d rather say what I have to say off-line.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
Somewhere in Callum’s echoing headspace, Ellis’ voice rose to the surface. It took a minute to process everything he said. He was friendly. Understanding, even.
It was rather dark outside, and crickets had begun their evening song, but lamps lit up the bench from either side. The lights were like splotches of butter-colored pai…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang
A bright ringing laugh burst from him. “Tournaments are for knights, like in King Arthur’s day! We don’t have knights anymore. Well, the Brits do. I always wanted to go to England. But no, the Olympics is a huge competition that the best champions from every country in the world come to compete in. There are all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
love it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
ahh! Thank you!!! He looks great!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
those are so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago

- Load More

It is, or was, thank youuu! (:
Oop, that made it sound like the 27th isn’t my birthday anymore lol.