@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww thank you so much!!!!!
I knowwwww! Idk why I always write sad stuff…..it’s a problem XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey there!
I have a platform for writing called Reedsy, and you can organize everything about your characters! It’s completely free, just go to reedsy.com and you can make an account! It’s super nice because you can share as little or as much of your novel as you want with anybody through a link.
However, I normally just write…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey, it’s good to see you on again!
Also,
😭😭😭😭 why does it have to be so saaaaaaaad???????? 😖 (It was a great snippet though)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Last-paging is the malicious act of flipping to the final pages of a story and reading them before you have read the rest of the book. Those who have attempted it have been reported to lose sleep and video game skills. It also is a major cause of cancer in fruit bats. Don’t do it (although I cannot say I am innocent of the act…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you so much for understanding!!!!
And it’s okay, life’s gotten super busy for me too!
You can use the same link as before to read my old stuff, just know that you’re gonna have to use the chapter titles to find your way around my book, cuz the book now “starts” on chapter 7 since I added chapters in the beginning.
If you want…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I agree, Christmas is the best holiday. My family has quite a few traditions. We open gifts on Christmas Eve as a family, then get up early the next day, open stockings, and head out to my grandparent’s church for a Christmas morning service.
That sounds like fun!
Also, we listen to Christmas songs all December long. My dad has an iPod with a t…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol, I do the exact same thing. And one time my brother did read something, but thankfully he didn’t understand it.
As mentioned before, I keep notebooks to record any ideas for writing later, but I also have a fellow writer friend and we both help each other to remember what’s going on and organizing plots and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
I present to you: The best Etsy store in existence.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AFineQuotation?ref=items-pagination&page=1&sort_order=custom -
TheShadow replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
Hello!!
Ok, I’m not the best at romance, but here’s a few tips I can think of right now:
- Establish why the two dislike or hate each other so much. This will add more tension for when the two are forced to work together.
- Build up to the friendship first, because that might take at least few chapters depending on how much they…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Since the last time I read a Chase RP until now, I’ve “met” (more like i know who he is but he doesn’t know who I am) someone named Chase who’s nothing like your Chase, so it’s really odd reading his rps. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
There’s probably no way I’ll get to writing an RP this week. 🤦🏻♀️ But summer break starts next week!! So I should have one written and posted around that time.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Don’t feel bad at all!!!
I feel like I’ve been so bad at being consistent reading it anyway 😅 My summer’s going to be pretty busy, but definitely not as busy as the school year, so I’ll probably be able to read through your whole book before the end of summer! And our break starts next week, so that’s as soon as I’ll be a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It might already be past noon your time, but I’m wishing you both luck anyway! Hope you guys do well with what work you have left and enjoy your summer break! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you <3
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I do wonder if there is a connections in the name.
The teachers and parents say it is a “Celebration of what you’ve learned”
Hmm. 🤔 I think I remember hearing a similar line from one of my teachers describing finals last year…
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Possibly The Ducktator is referencing college boards new testing app. They moved the SAT and some of the APs digital this year and you have to use a computer app called blue book to take them.
I personally liked the digital SAT but will miss doing my AP Lang test by hand. I was really looking forwards to my hand feeling like it’s g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @grcr @anyone-else-i-forgot
Hey guys! Just popping back in to share a scene from Andromeda haha!
This is the new chapter one….XD
I’ve been working on writing a bit and I decided to scrap the beginning and rewrite it! So here’s the first chapter:
Strong arms grabbed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey….sooooo….um….well….
I decided to change my story up…again.
I’m so sorry…I feel so bad because you got like halfway through it and I’m changing it! I’ve kind of been avoiding telling you for a couple weeks because I just feel awful! You’ve been so amazing for reading my book and have helped me soooo much!
I’m still…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character development/character discussions in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I really like what Ducky said (can I use that nickname @ducktator ? XD) about having a cultist influence the king within his closer circles. Another idea – since you want to preserve the concept of the land being rich and probably settled and populated – is to create a special communications system, then cut it off somehow before the…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m graduated:p
@theducktator Yay! You’re close!
What’s blue book? I don’t think I ever did that in school
- Load More
