@power
Active 1 day, 6 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
Anatra replied to the topic Another Awkward Intro in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
I can respect those opinions 😉
154 thousand words is the general estimated amount here. Yea, I didn’t realize it was so long. My bro and I were sorta in a “who can read it the fastest and still have the most intelligent things to say despite sleep deprivation” contest. It happens more often than you’d think. Over most of it, I loved…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Another Awkward Intro in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Oof, yeah. Present tense first person isn’t something I’ve ever tried, but I can already see it going terribly wrong, haha.
The ending is pretty good? I was always a little curious about how it was going to end, but know I’m even more intrigued. I guess I’m going to have to finish it then!
As for your questions about The Hunger…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Ooo… Asor sounds very intriguing… I especially like that last line… I have a feeling I’d be a big fan of his. 😉
That first line… XD *chef’s kiss* Love it!
How cool! He sounds like a fun character.
Oh. my. Goodness!!! Those are hilarious, and I love them!!! XD (I’m already a huge fan…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks?
Otto’s accent is supposed to be German influenced, but my more recent book is Russian and may have bled over in the rewrite. Both German and Russian have a ‘v’ sound instead of a ‘w’, and no ‘th’ sound. I don’t speak German, so I’m not as familiar with it. They do sound similar to most people. Russian is spoken from the…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@power
I’m stealing your character’s catchphrasesÂ@elishavet-pidyon
This is very thought out for a book without a draft. What’s the books genre?@koshka
Idk why, this sounds Russian to me, I love it XD@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Those quotes are perfect XD
Swag ain’t to be worried B) -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@power Ha! I love those lines!
-
Tasha Van Kesteren replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@power and u don’t sound snooty, don’t worry!!! (;
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
I just know the Baptist churches I know of believe in the trinity and things 🤷🏻♀️ But anyway, no problem for the verses!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
hola!!
glad u found it interesting!!! Just to let you know,btw, it wasn’t Peter who brought about the Holy Ghost, so there’s no confusion. He just taught on it lol
I do believe that someone can be lost after being saved. There is no once saved always saved, otherwise there is no purpose for church. No purpose for serving Christ aft…[Read more]
-
Elfwing replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic 1st Chapter Critique for The Inventor’s Daughter in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years ago
@power What does that mean?
-
Madelyn replied to the topic A Rather Belated Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 1 month ago
You guys are awesome! I can’t believe how quickly y’all replied to my post. You certainly know how to make a newcomer (or oldcomer XD) feel welcome!! Sorry that I took so long to respond! I wanted to get all the replies done at once.
Hi!! Ooh, yeah we are pretty close! To be honest, my type has fluctuated but I mainly stay ENFP-T…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Just a Story Idea in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 1 month ago
wow I can totally see this as a Dwayne Johnson thriller from the early 2000’s XD
It was fun to read! I like the idea of putting a kid in there. And I can totally see the sarcastic comic relief coming from Kirk at times.
Also, took me a minute, but Morse code, 10/10
-
ella replied to the topic Just a Story Idea in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 1 month ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Just a Story Idea in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 1 month ago
This was so fun to read! I laughed so many times. And I love how over the top the villain is haha.
What’s the premise of the novel?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
-
calidris replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@power ooh I’ll have to look into it!
-
calidris replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 1 month ago
@power same here lol
Do you have any projects you’re working on right now? I would love to hear about them if you’re alright with it 🙂
- Load More
