@power
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey, y’all!
I need a character to help another come to Christ. These are always really hard for me, so your help would be very appreciated.
So the character who needs to come to Christ is named Thorald (for now). He’s a villain and he’s done much to hurt Richard (the guy who’s trying to convert him). He hurt both him and his fiance A LOT and…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely! By the way, where were we? It’s been a while…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean Ok then! Yeah, I enjoy Hesh and Everett’s personalities, and how they kinda clash with Rinzler’s. And Feather just tries to mediate between them…….
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m totally up for getting the rp rolling again! However, I might not make very timely responses… I have a job and weekends are booked… but I will try to write whenever I can. Hesh needs it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power @I feel like I’m missing someone
We going to start up our rp again? Because if not, I think I’m going to put Feather and Rinzler with the other group. Their friend might need it……..
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Remarkable survivals are always a bit hard to do because, of course, they’re remarkable.
(Wow. I am profound.)
I think @power did an awesome job with his answer, and I may end up coming back to this for my own how-can-this-posibly-happen needs. Seriously the amount of research… We have found the amateur expert.
The only…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much. This was very helpful. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Ah, the never-ending paradox that is the writer. Is not weirdness subjective to that person who contemplates it? I see I have found another of my kind… Nice to meet you, too XD
Hey! I’ve actually stalked Kingdom Pen for quite some time (including your posts), so it’s cool to finally comment. And indeed, there is no…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I Found the MERCH! (Was I supposed to?) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 1 month ago
Woah, how did you find it? There must have been some runaway link somewhere or something lol.
You didn’t miss it, you found it early! 😂 I’m still finishing up all the details of the shop, but the merch will be officially out very soon!
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @power
Thanks y’all! I would go visit a college but visiting something three hours away with 7 people is hard. lol and I doubt my parents would let me do that just for research if I have the internet as an option. lol Maybe. XD@gracie-j
Gracie. I started researching Albany GA and what did you do to me?? XD Now I have like 50…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
Feather and Rinzler
“Everett,” said Feather. “That’s a nice name, actually.”
“Fits him better than the Dark Player does,” Rinzler mused.
Feather’s gaze flicked to the newcomers. “Hello, Molly and Xavier. You two have great names as well. I’m Feather, and over there is my friend, Rinzler. I’ll let the other two…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Okay then… 🙂 I might as well just add both of the charries because I’m interested on how they’ll all interact with each other. If it gets to be too much, I’ll take one or two out!
So there’s Molly, who’s a runaway slave and has a fake/mechanical leg (made by Everett) that extends from her right knee down. She is…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Merch much? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 2 months ago
@starshiness @elanor @lydia-s @power @seekjustice
Thanks for the input! Notebooks, mugs, stickers, hoodies and ball caps coming right up.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
So… I have two other characters that I’d like to add because they could really use some character development, but I didn’t know if that would be too much…
I could take out my character I have now (Everett) and replace him with another. Or I could add both… I didn’t know what ya’ll thought. I just didn’t want…[Read more]
-
DaughterOfGod37 replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76. Haha, that is funny. I didn’t really like Doctor Strange either, though I did enjoy the Spider-Man movie. Thanks for the recommendations – I’ll have to keep them in mind for the next time I watch a Marvel movie!
@power. Hi Black Mongoose! Though provoking your attention was in fact unpremeditated, it’s nice to meet you 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
Rinzler and Feather
“Feather, are you sure this’ll work?” Rinzler asked, but it was too late. Feather was already standing on the Dark Player’s shoulders, reaching up toward the vent.
A loud creaking sounded through the room, and water started pouring in through holes in the walls. “Hurry up,” said Rinzler…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
That’s kinda funny–not really, being sick is not fun–but I was also sick last week. Glad to hear you are better! Also, I just thought it was amusing that you guys call Everett, “Dark,” to shorten his alias sometimes because he hates when people give him nicknames. 🙂
Anyway…!
Everett
He side-glanced his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@hallie-jean @power @e-m-trepke
Sorry for such a late response–I was sick this past week or so, and couldn’t really answer. I’m fine now, though.
Feather and Rinzler
“Let’s look for a way outta here,” Dark suggested.
Feather noticed he was especially wary about the room. The holes in the walls did remind her of a trap room which poured water…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Apologies for the late response! My cousins were visiting all week! 🙂 I’m going to assume it’s alright if I take a turn since no one else has yet!
Everett
An ice crystal slid down his sleeve and fell to the dirty tile beneath his feet. The room their group had evacuated into was significantly warmer than the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean
Rinzler
“A glass-spitter? Can you tell me more about it?” Feather admired the lizard.
Rinzler was more worried about the fact that it was alive. “In our world, there’s something called ‘impossible ice’ which doesn’t act like normal ice….could they be encased in that? And that’s what’s keeping the creatures…[Read more]
- Load More
