-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help Plz! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
think ive got a plan. Still wanna use the Cheyenne and Apache, but I’m just gonna make a few phrases and words I might need.
as for the other two, I’m really gonna start now in learning the languages a bit. I have time to work on those, and enough time to work on phrases and words for the 1st language. Thx for ur hel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help Plz! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Thx!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help Plz! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Thank you for the tips! And yea, probably the newer versions. So, I do think it would awesome if I could thoroughly learn about my languages to the point I could one day write using them, but as long as I’m able to achieve the phrases and sentences I need for my series (when I write the series) that will be good.
see, I’m a ver…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help Plz! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Thx! Couldn’t remember his new thingy XD
SO @william-starkey, any chance you could give me some tips??
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Help Plz! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Just gonna tag peeps I know XD
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @r-m-archer @kathleenramm (hope that last one was right)
So, worldbuilding my fantasy world and it’s going really well, but I’ve hit a road block in one part….
I want make at least 3 languages (not maybe extensive, but at least some phrases and stuff to give depth) but I’m hones…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who Do You Write Like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Apparently I write like Cory Doctarow or however u spell it…..not sure who that is. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Spread the word in the forum Art 5 years, 11 months ago
So, don’t really have many social platforms….and due to the way my life is (sheltered homeschooler) I’m afraid I won’t be of much help. But good luck to you and God bless!! Hopefully it works out!
Hey, do you watch any authortubers or youtuber? If ur subscribed and a regular, if u ask or email them they might give ya a shout out. You tuber…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
K so all of them would rather b faced with rats. Except maybe November.
Ara has had a bad experience as a child with a snake. So maybe November wouldn’t mind getting revenge by fighting a snake XD.
Jocelyn has a pet/best friend who’s small and furry, so she’d probably rather be faced with a rat. But snakes would be an…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
Hmm. I think all 3 would prefer doing it for someone they know, but Ara would also be willing to sacrifice herself for strangers in a dangerous situation. The others might too.
my characters are too nice XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
Definitely been a hot minute since I’ve been chatting XD. Probs won’t be on here a whole lot, just to let y’all know. I’ve really just been kinda chilling, doing my own thing. I’ve been working one some character stuff and worldbuilding.
I will do one question tho.
Ara and November-The first way
Jocelyn: The opposite.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Uhh, Hi? in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 11 months ago
@r-m-archer Yea. I’m…definitely struggling a bit. I really want to worldbuild well, but some of the questionnaires just don’t work for me. I’m not sure what to do except come up with something myself, but that in itself is hard too.
Should I just start taking notes on what I know? Kinda like what you’re saying? I use Scrivener (sometimes word…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic National Indie Author Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic National Indie Author Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Heya!
So I do have a book published, but it’s not really for sale. I mean, you can buy it, but it isn’t really been edited as well as I’d like and I wrote it when I was 14 so…..ya.
BUT, I’m hoping to publish my standalone once it’s finished! (Working title: Reven) and that probably won’t be till next year (I hope it’s next year lol…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Yea I wanna be done with the first draft of my standalone, the work building for the first book in my series and the summary for that same book before December is done.
That way, when the new year rolls around, I can start on draft 1 of my first series book (if I’m ready to), edit my standalone (after my mom reads it 😂) and m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j @kathleenramm @r-m-archer
Welp. Tomorrow is the start of November, meaning I really gotta get in gear starting tomorrow with my writing.
Wish me luck! And if anyone has ideas on how to stop procrastinating, or just some encouragement that’d be great lol.
I’m thinking if I can maybe world build one location using the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's something not related to writing, that inspires the most story ideas? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 11 months ago
I believe I posted the synopsis for the standalone on either my first post (called Hola! 😂) or the WIP Chat post.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's something not related to writing, that inspires the most story ideas? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 11 months ago
They’re in my standalone novel. Hoping to finish the first draft of it in November.
Tempest is the main character and narrator. Reven is her best friend. Almost like a little brother to her.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>@devastate-lasting</p>
Hmm. Probably the idea stage. That part when you get an incredible idea or story, or something to add to ur story. Or when you have those AHA moments that ties everything together so beautifully!! Just coming up with characters and those ideas and themes is so much fun and freeing. Especially…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's something not related to writing, that inspires the most story ideas? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 11 months ago
I will indeed be repetitive and say music XD. I have a very vivid imagination and just listening to music and imagining worlds and characters….it’s just so incredible. It’s a bit hard to explain. It just gives me joy, especially when it’s something your like “OH MY WORD!! That makes sense!!!” Or a brand new character or idea.
Al…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thx! But yea that’s a lot of words and books!
So my plan (I hope it works out) is to finish the first draft of my standalone by the end of November or start of December. Finish my worldbuilding and summary for book 1 of my series before the end of December, and that way I can start outling for the 2nd book in more depth and s…[Read more]
- Load More
