Uhh, Hi?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer
      • Total Posts: 243

@godlyfantasy12 I’ve had to experiment a good deal to figure out what method works best for me with writing down worldbuilding (and it differs between worlds, for some reason). Strict templates work for some people, looser templates work for other people, just throwing random thoughts onto a page works for others… (I’m in that last camp with my primary fantasy world, lol, although I claim I’ll eventually tidy up my notes into something cohesive… XD) I’d recommend just trying a bunch of different things and seeing what sticks.

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Singer. Worldbuilding enthusiast.

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@r-m-archer Yea. I’m…definitely struggling a bit. I really want to worldbuild well, but some of the questionnaires just don’t work for me. I’m not sure what to do except come up with something myself, but that in itself is hard too.

Should I just start taking notes on what I know? Kinda like what you’re saying? I use Scrivener  (sometimes word and pages, but word is kinda iffy) I think that’s probably what I’ll do. I’d started using a template and might keep it, but a part of me wants to craft from the start.

I decided to add God into my series and world. Had an awesome talk with my parents today about it.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >