-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j not at the moment. So my plan is I’m gonna edit every five chapters (unless I just have the urge to edit lol!) I think that’s a good number to keep things flowing and so I don’t have to edit giant chunks
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j
<p style=”text-align: left;”>It’s chapter 3 and 2, but thx!! And it’s k!</p> -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! Don’t really at the moment…we’ll, maybe one thing lol.
So people say to have ur MC learn something at the end of each book (or something like that) and then learn something else in the next one. I get what they’re saying, but any idea for having your character learn something but keep her lie going on thru the series?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Actually I’ve graduated.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Yikes lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I usually have loads of free time 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Nice! I finished chapter 3. I’m probs gonna play the wii when I get home lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic God in a fantasy universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@zackary-holbrook
I definitely don’t have all the answers for this questions, but I’m also writing a fantasy series with a Christian viewpoint (my MC follows God).
As for wanting to create a story with the story of Christ within it, it has been done before. I’ve read a trilogy where the type and shadow of Jesus was called The Poet. I’m not ent…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j @kathleenram @devastate-lasting @scoutfinch80 @william-starkey (dunno if that last one is right 😂)
Anyone on? I’m in the car, my grandma and I are gonna get Starbucks and I plan on writing some while we’re in the car!
Finished chapter 2 the day before test day (unedited one) and working on chapter 3 now. I’m pretty proud with my work,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Writing a Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
So, I’ve loved series’ for a long time, and TBH, that’s probably what I’ll always want to write (or at least Duology’s or something)
While I technically have had a book published, I’m not really selling or advertising cuz I wrote it a few years back and it’s not something I really want to sell yet ya know?
Anywho, not sure who all here writes s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How Do Y'all Feel About… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely against it! While u can’t avoid it sometimes in reading books, I refuse to write anything with language, and I probably won’t even use “he cursed” either.
Then again, I’m the person who doesn’t even use dang, or heck in her writing, or in real life really.
Someone I know, maybe my dad, said something along the lines o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Software in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Ya I use Scrivener too. I adore it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Thought I’d share the 2nd days prompt on here! Y’all don’t have to, but for some I might.
This is for Jocelyn’s backstory
Well, my life was pretty great, until one of my best friend’s ended up being my beloved uncle’s murderer and then he tried to frame me for it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Describe your writing process in 3 words. What are they and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
1. Idea
As in, sometimes I like the idea of writing more then I like actually starting.
2. Procrastinating
I think that speaks for itself….😂
3. Obsessed
Idk if this fits but I really am obsessed with writing and being a writer, despite the other two. I love when my writing actually seems good, and it seems to have gotten a lot better so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's the most recent book/movie you read/watched that has inspired you? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm Not sure. Not much changed with first 2 rewrites, just some updates, but the 3rd one was like a whole new story so it’d be good to read both (but u can definitely get bogged down in detail so ya may have to skip some in the original lol)
I got the series when I was young, and stopped reading cuz I got bogged down, so years la…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Welcome all!! 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Alright, here it is everyone!
DISCLAIMER
You can move around and change whatever you wish with these prompts.
Not all of them came from me, but I thank everyone for their suggestions!
If you miss some or choose to skip some, don’t worry about it! This is to be fun!
Join in only if you want to!
Most of these prompts are short, and/or can be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I think that’s plenty! Thank u all! Gonna work on it now and I’ll post it here when done!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's the most recent book/movie you read/watched that has inspired you? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
Probably Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson (the rewritten first 3, although I skimmed the 2nd one cuz it was never my favorite even originally lol)
The KK series is awesome wether u read the new first 3 book rewrites or all of the originals (I recommend doing both, except maybe with the 2nd book cuz only little things changed, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j thanks!
im cleaning at my church today but hopefully will be able to work on everything afterwards. Still a few ideas short, so if anyone else has any suggestions that would be great!
- Load More
