-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So maybe Jerusha is actually a half-sister? Maybe her mother remarried after her husband died or something, so it could tie back to Seth’s biological father being ill or something so they had no money to raise Seth?
I also know in biblical times that sometimes when ppl were in debt they were forced to give their children i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Probs Grimm or Paxton. Grimm is a the most serious, and Paxton has been hurt a lot so often tends to stay away from others.
Who is more likely to confess their love to their crush?
Jocelyn. Honestly a lot of these I feel the answer would be Jocelyn, because she is a very confident, fun girl who doesn’t really care what others think, m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@quietgirl Ooh!! Hi!!! Yay another fantasy lover/writer!! I also write fantasy!! Your WIP sounds so interesting!!
This is mine-
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Life in (World Name’s) Garden has always been wonderful, but the rest of the world can’t say the same. Continuing to rebel against the one who created them, the rest of the world has plumme…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j OH for some reason I read that as 7,000 in the email XD! Yep to reach the goal I’ve set!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie- I to my first ten thousand? If so the no. It’s actually less the m 400 words I believe. As my overall goal not there yet cuz my goal
Is 80,000
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j WOOHOOO!!! Go girl! As for me, I’m just a few words away from my 1st 10,000!!! Yaaaaaay
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer Mind giving me some info for this article?
1. how long or short does it need to be? I’m new to writing for a blog lol.
2. Any specifics? Do u want me to focus on giving tips? How I do it, or what?
3. Do I submit it to u and let u review it, and how do I do that?
4. anything else you’d wanna let me know lol!
(imma try my best! And…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Resources! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jou-caroline
Its actually Waaaaay better in my opinion.
1, it’s not near as glitchy
2, while it does take some getting used to it is so incredible because it lets u split up chapters, or scenes, into folders or separate “papers” and then it can compile them all into one printable work.
3, it was actually made for large writings like novel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Story thieves, half upon a time and Kingdom Keepers!! Look into them!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooh! I didn’t know you have a second blog!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Lol! Sorry! As for the quote, thank u! I thought it was pretty cool.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline OOF I AM OUT ON THAT!!
I luv me my snacks and especially my sweet drinks! (Starbucks, hot chocolate, mcdonalds caramel frappe, occasionally milkshakes, etc) and I especially like them when writing so ya. I’m out on that lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer u got a deadline? Imma pray about it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer I’d have to ask my mom first, but I’d totally be willing to help out with the fashion aspect! While I’m not like a fashion expert or anything, I’d enjoy giving it a shot because I can usually see characters in my mind, including clothing.
Except…..I’m not super great and describing clothing so maybe I wouldn’t be the best ch…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And it’s probs better for me to wait anyway.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So since others aren’t gonna be doing it, imma just wait. @jenwriter17 plz get with me when u decide to do this challenge!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 hey hook me up then when u decide to do it! If I get some others I may do one challenge this week, but I might could participate with u whenever u do it too
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so have any of y’all heard of this going around? Apparently quite a few people are doing this. It’s basically where you take a few days, a week, or 2 weeks to wake up at 5 AM and put writing first. So I’m a bit interested to try it out but wouldn’t want to do it by myself!
Would anyone else be interested in trying it out with me and being…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YES FIGURED IT OUT! BOOYAH!
- Load More
