-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gravie-j ahhh yes! Much much better! Thanks so much for doing these!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j gorgeous!! Could I make a suggestion? Is there anyway I could add a filter or something to make it bluer? Dark blue is sorta the color theme, and maybe add some water somehow? Idk lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j AHHHH!!! Gorgeous!!!! The first one is my FAVORITE!!! Thank u so much!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I JUST SUBMITTED MY SHORT STORY!!! Ahhhhhh!!!
I do kinda hope I win, just because, oh man that would be soooo awesome, but im sure other writers have entered so yea, idk. BUT STILL! I DID IT!! And Im pretty proud of the story! (Especially since I am not a short story kinda girl.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Dream: High/Epic Fantasy in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m YAY!!
I also love November’s (especially the second one cuz of that one pic of the kissing and the quote)
Ive honestly grown to ADORE November as of rn I think he’s my fav
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh thank u!!! Yea I decided to make 2 different aesthetics for each character cuz I’ve seen those that are just long with multiple pics and they’re super cool and pretty. Imma make one for Jocelyn and then we be moving onto the next characters
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m THX!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Aggggh so many amazing lines! Umm…imma give 2 because I have a prologue and a chapter 1.
 Death has always been a part of me. I didn’t ask for it, quite the opposite actually. I begged for my destiny to be taken from me, but my cries always fell on deaf ears. And now I find myself trapped within my destiny’s grip.
(4 sentences ik lol.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Dream: High/Epic Fantasy in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks y’all!! I just needed some encouragement (:
I haven’t finished the draft yet, but yea I think quite a few ppl edit the individual books, but I also know of ppl who don’t but who write out the whole series (at least he first drafts) before editing and stuff.
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Dream: High/Epic Fantasy in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay so…this might seem kinda random lol. But, I want yalls opinion. Obviously I will hopefully be finishing my first draft of my current WIP in May, and will take a break from it for a month before starting the reread and draft 2.
That being said, the first draft is not how I want the book to be, of course.
I’m wondering though, do y’all…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
But I think I may redo my aesthetics….really work hard on them instead of just throwing stuff together lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And I have yet to get my box lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms OH MY GOSH!! That is an awesome idea!! I have a board too, so I’m def gonna be borrowing that idea!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Nah, don’t worry about it! If they let u in im sure its fine, cuz my mom couldn’t come in so im sure they choose who can. And twelve is so close to 13. And some of them may say 13 because 1, that is the technical start of teen hood, but they probs allow 12 year olds.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j hey sorry for the bother but I decided to change the title The Dragon Anti-Slayer to The Dragon Slayer. Thx lol
- Load More
