A Question

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Kads
    @scripter-of-kingdoms
      • Total Posts: 765

Hi everyone. I took a look at the forum guidelines the other day, and it says that people ages 13-30 can be on the forum. Am I breaking the forum rules just by being here, since I’m 12? But when I signed up to join the forum though, when I selected my age, 12 was available for me to pick. I feel bad! Am I breaking the rules? I totally understand if you guys want me off the forum.

staring at the fields
      if nothing's really real
      i'll make the winter now my home

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@scripter-of-kingdoms Nah, don’t worry about it! If they let u in im sure its fine, cuz my mom couldn’t come in so im sure they choose who can. And twelve is so close to 13. And some of them may say 13 because 1, that is the technical start of teen hood, but they probs allow 12 year olds.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Kads
        @scripter-of-kingdoms

@godlyfantasy12 Oh, ok. Well, I guess it’s okay then? I don’t know though, I was just worried. :p

staring at the fields
          if nothing's really real

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216
            • Total Posts: 1011

@scripter-of-kingdoms

No, don’t worry about it *shrugs* You’re close to 13, so that shouldn’t matter one bit! 🙂 Noooooo, we don’t want you off the forum!!! You’re an AWESOME person (and writer) and we totally enjoy chatting with you! 😛 I wouldn’t give it a second thought

Kads
            @scripter-of-kingdoms

@writerlexi1216 Aww, thank you!! <3 Y’all are so sweet! I’m so happy and blessed that I found KP because I somehow KNOW I’ll end up with very close friends on here; it’s hard to explain, but I honestly think God brought me here for a reason.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Kads.

staring at the fields
              if nothing's really real

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

@scripter-of-kingdoms Wait. You’re only twelve? Dude, I totally had you pegged at, like, 15 or maybe even 16 or something. Dang.

Anyway, the way I see it, if you’re allowed to select 12, then you should be fine. I know I don’t have any probs with your age (aside from the fact that you’re way younger than I thought you were; you are super mature, by the way). I’m so glad that let you in, though! Don’t ever think we wouldn’t want you here, girl!!!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
                @writerlexi1216
                  • Total Posts: 1011

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Of course!!! I know that I’ve felt super blessed to have found KP as well! That’s why I’m on here so much lol 🙂 And, this may sound cheesy, but y’all have become, like, my best friends. Seriously, I always look forward to chatting with you guys on the forum! 💗 Writer buddies for life, right? 🤞🏻

Gracie J.
                  @gracie-j
                    • Total Posts: 1789

@writerlexi1216 So true! I feel the exact same way! Writer buddies for life!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m
                      • Total Posts: 1242

@scripter-of-kingdoms

I wouldn’t worry about it.
                      And ABSOLUTELY NOT! Of course, we want you on the forum:) !

Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m
                        • Total Posts: 1242

@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j

And I second the motion. Writer buddies for life!

Issabelle Perry
                        @issawriter7
                          • Total Posts: 976

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Nah, you’re totally fine!!!! Like everyone else is saying, you’re soooo close to thirteen. Plus, it wouldn’t be the same here without ya, girl!!!!!!! You just brighten up the whole place!!!!!!! I LOVE that you’re on the forum! Much love to you. <33

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
                          TeenWritersNook.com

Issabelle Perry
                          @issawriter7
                            • Total Posts: 976

@abigail-m @gracie-j @writerlexi1216
                            I third (?) the motion. WRITER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bow dramatically for my excellent display of exclamation marks*

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
                            TeenWritersNook.com

Katherine
                            @mkfairygirl
                              • Total Posts: 549

@scripter-of-kingdoms Don’t worry, girl!! It’s like what they said – if you weren’t supposed to be here, then KP wouldn’t have let you in. You’re so close to 13 that is doesn’t make that much of a difference. And anyway, I do NOT want you off the forum. I would trade my place with you on here if it meant keeping you on the forum. ❤️❤️❤️ Girl, you’re AMAZING!!!!!!!!! And I have LOVE getting to know you!!!!!!!💗💗💗

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                              Fall in love with Jesus

E. K. Seaver
                              @e-k-seaver
                                • Total Posts: 344

@scripter-of-kingdoms wait, you’re twelve? I thought you were 13 or 14.

I think 12 should be fine. I don’t see a problem with it.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
                                ekseaver.wordpress.com

Katherine
                                @mkfairygirl
                                  • Total Posts: 549

YEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pump fist in the air*

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                                  Fall in love with Jesus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >