-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
“Thorne, we came to talk.” Lyn called out, standing on her tiptoes, as if that would help her voice carry. A muffled reply proceeded from the back. She groaned, walking to the entrance of the other room and motioning for the others to follow, which they did.
November glanced back once more at the knife sticking from the wood.
As the two…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Maps (creative title, I know) in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@faith-q honestly I’m not a great artist, but the others have given good advice. There’s also a website (and a free version) called Inkarnate and it is awesome, but I still have yet to make a map Of Cirque and A’Grend I’m really proud of.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Dramatic Scenes in the forum Plotting 5 years, 2 months ago
Sharing scenes on here actually make me realize they aren’t quite as horrid as I originally thought 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Dramatic Scenes in the forum Plotting 5 years, 2 months ago
If you wanna know what happens next I don’t mind sharing just let me know lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Dramatic Scenes in the forum Plotting 5 years, 2 months ago
I know it’s super long and not the best (first draft!! Lol!) but hey i still like it all things considered. Then again November is like…one of if not my fav character soooo
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Dramatic Scenes in the forum Plotting 5 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h I write fantasy!! Tho I’m still in my first draft there’s one scene I sorta like (at least the idea of it) that’s a bit Action-y
(Tho it begins at the end of one POV Chapter and finishes in another)
Arabella’s POV
“She said to take care of you myself.”
“She?” Ara whispered, wondering what he meant. But Arabella didn’t have tim…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What are the 1st three things your MC says? in the forum Characters 5 years, 2 months ago
@nova21 AHHH I LOVE THIS!!
Okay, since my book actually starts off with a prologue from the antagonist’s POV, I’m gonna put her first three lines and my MC’s (That takes place in Chapter 1 at a totally different place and time)
Corvina-
“Master? (Omit) Master?”
“Yes Master.”
“Ah!”
(Yea….lol. There’s a lot more inner dialogue then actual…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's the weirdest story you've ever written? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
@daisy-torres honestly ur thing about ppl turning to vegetables reminds me of the rocky and bullwinkle movie
😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j AHHH the way u worded it looks perfect!! Oh thank you!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
One theme keeps repeating itself and that’s trust, also forgiveness wether it’s of others or of self (usually of self) so for the whole series I think the the main themes would be trust, forgiveness, freedom and love
As for the first book what do you think the themes should be? I’m thinking Trust, confidence and openness to the Lord’s will (i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
thank y’all so much!!!
So this is what I’ve got.
Arabella
- She is to help save those who will defeat Eder.
- She has to change her mindset
- She must learn to let go and trust God, (The One) to forgive herself of a past mistake and know that God has created her for this purpose and she can do it.
November
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@jodi-maile alright cool!
@gracie-j XD True or someone could tag me in one….(hint hint, wink wink) 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @keilah-h, @writerlexi1216, @nanisnook, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @abigail-m, @jenwriter17, @lydia-s, @when-i-see-the-kingdom, @ilena-louise, @daisy-torres, @jodi-maile, @lucy, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @seekjustice, @lewilliams, @e-k-seaver, @kathleenramm, @g_c_al, @millennium, @wyn-rose, @kayleigh-idea, @not-so-secre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's the weirdest story you've ever written? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
OOH OOH!! So I made up quite a few stories when I was young that were…so so so unrealistic and such, seeing as how I was a child 🤣
One of my story ideas was about these 2 kids (like toddlers) who wandered off during a rocket ship taking off, so they got stuck in the rocket ship (can’t remember if there older sibling was stu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Thank y’all for the advice!!!
Do y’all have any theme ideas I might could use in a fantasy? Maybe something more interesting then just ur average Love and such? Lol.
im thinking each book has a core theme (multiple themes but one main one.) but I also need the theme to fit the story as well and the characters because it is very character cen…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j thank you!! And yea hope I didn’t come off as wrong about the preachy thing. I mainly meant I get a bit annoyed when it’s literally every other sentence is a sermon, and there’s no plot or story. That’s terrible I guess but….😅
but thanks so much for that advice, especially the finding a theme and sticking to it, because that makes it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @keilah-h, @writerlexi1216, @nanisnook, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @abigail-m, @jenwriter17, @lydia-s, @when-i-see-the-kingdom, @ilena-louise, @daisy-torres, @jodi-maile, @lucy, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @seekjustice, @lewilliams, @e-k-seaver, @kathleenramm, @g_c_al, @millennium, @wyn-rose, @kayleigh-idea, @not-so-secre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Cuz I think I’m gonna write them all down along with what I want to do and make kinda a list so I don’t ever get like Writers blog block 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
My goal for right now is to post 2-3 blog posts a month (probably more like 2 XD)
What would y’all like me to blog about? Animals (care, my animals, etc), writing tips, anything ur struggling with writing wise or spiritually, any Christian things or things about my projects?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Thx everyone!! I’m just a few minutes I’m gonna open it where u can comment on my blog post!
- Load More
