-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yes! They’re there!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
What?! Really?!
The one at Lufkin?
I don’t know if I can ask for names, but that’s awesome.
I had a response written, but it just got obliterated, so I shall to rewrite it in the next few minutes.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OH MY GOSH!! 2 of my friends/youth group is there!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
….and that was NOT one or two hours…and it’ll be a little longer till I get it in, but not as long as that was. 😂😬
Actually…
Yes! I’m at the Texas District Youth Camp. *Whoop*
It’s the last day though.
*Sniff*
But it’s been amazing!!!!!
(Hallelujah!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oh cool!!
Hey…I promise I’m not trying to be a creeper 🤣 but r u at a youth camp?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Yes! I’m sorry it’s been a while. I’m at church camp, and haven’t had much time or energy left for the forum.
However, I’ll get something up in the next hour or two.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Antagonist: Corvina, And Her Problem in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting true, since I’m not mentioning like the diagnosis or anything it should be fine. There might would be mention of like an alternate self or something but other then that yea. Makes sense
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Antagonist: Corvina, And Her Problem in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
Hey everyone!! So, I know I’m still on the first draft of my first book of this series, buuuuut I already am thinking ahead a tooon and, well, im sure some of y’all have heard of my anatabonist (who I love) Corvina.
This post was actually made because I could use a little bit of help with something about her, and it also kinda includes ano…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@wilder-w bruh ending it like that?! And right after a romantic moment?! *shakes head….then immediately high fives XD* AWESOME JOB XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@emilysf that’s kinda where I’m going, but not exactly (with the energetic child thing exactly, but the prophecy thing is sorta where I’d like to tie stuff in!)
But what I’m really leaning on is, when November is born, he is, quite literally, a light to Corvina’s darkness.
She lives in your average wicked black villain castle in those grey crac…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @freedomwriter76 anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 AHHH THANK YALL!!!!
QUESTIONS ARE TOTALLY OKAY!!!! AND FINE!!!
1. Sooo he actually has Fire powers (can create fire, like a pyrokinetic. I haven’t totally worked out what all that entails, like if he can control all fire, but I do think it’s not going to make completely immune to fire, which is obviously a problem bec…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
I can’t hold them in. *Sigh* maybe a few won’t hurt the system.
What are November’s uncontrollable powers?
How did he escape being killed?
Who exactly is his father?
About how old are these characters when the explosion comes?
Did Eder know?
What color eyes does Corvina have? (Sorry if you already said somewhere and I just…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
I. Did. Not. See. That. Coming.
Wow. No wonder his father is so awful…wait. is he really his Dad? (You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.)
This will definitely stay here!
And now so many questions are piling up in my head that I’d better not start asking any more. The forum may not be able to take it. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 it is above!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@emilysf @koshka OKAY!!! XD!!!
Anyone who doesn’t just…ah…don’t read this post? XD idk lol
SO…
My series is planned to be 7-8 books long. I have about 8 MCs, and each are POV MCs with their own Arcs (except 1 who is doesn’t really have much of an arc or many POVs at this point but I still consider them an MC.)
My antagonist, Corvina, is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
YES I DO!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka do y’all wanna know the plot twist? It’s kinda one of the reasons I made this forum XD….
but I also understand if u don’t wanna know XD!!
- Load More
