-
Koshka replied to the topic Does this sound remotly interesting to anyone? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think I’ve ever read dystopian, but that sounds interesting.
What do you mean “doesn’t end in a successful rebellion?” (If it wouldn’t spoil it)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Does this sound remotly interesting to anyone? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
I think it’s most interesting! I’ve never read dystopian before, (I know, strange, right? 😉 ) But your idea definitely holds quite the potential.
I love the idea of someone surrounded by lies finding truth in God’s Word, and although I’m not sure what you mean by the rebellion being unsuccessful, it’s very intriguing. Okay,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Why don’t you go ahead? Not to sound weird and stalking, but Freedomwriter isn’t on.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 who wants to go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Viktor
Did the Dorwinian women fight? Viktor frowned and glanced over at Alyona. She shook her head.
“I don’t know.” Zlatan interjected. “Zey could be some villians of zis place.”
They could be anybody.
“I’ve never heard of any lady guards.” Viktor shrugged.
A door creaked open not ten feet away from them. Viktor s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon wanna go next?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
And I accidentally tagged myself… brilliant.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka
Mikkel
Weapon ready, blood hot, heart solid stone. A small weathered door stood at the end of this passage. Mikkel pressed himself to the wall as close to the door as he dared. He felt Riker and Ezra beside him.
Voices…young voices.
“Are there any female guards that you know of?” a girl. “If not…p…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Wowsers.
What type of medic? (If you know that yet)
I am seriously thrilled with the prospect of the medical side of war. I have started research for Cecelia, my other MC for Seas of Fury, and it’s nuts how much this field has grown in the last wars.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon y’all can go next if u want
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I luv my Nyx 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
The Gang
”Could you tell the type of song?”
”Type? What? It’s a song, idiot, how much more do ya need to know?”
November squinted, his face flushing; he was thankful no one else could hear his friend’s snarky replies.
Arabella placed a hand over her mouth, also paling. She shut her eyes and released…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Greetings! (Since I don’t think we’ve met, I’m called Elishavet around here, and I write mostly realistic medieval fantasy but also poetry, children’s church material (coauthored with siblings), and the random fanfic. I love to read a whole spectrum, however, and have been known to spend far too long with my nose in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello world! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Ah, black tea almost begs for cream.
It certainly is interesting, although for me it’s a lot easier than historical fiction, the genre I started out in.
Flash fiction is basically extra-short short stories, often only a few paragraphs long, like character sketches. It’s quite amusing, besides being good for writing…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Viktor
More soldiers?
They were like a lost sheep surrounded by hunting jackals.
Or walls of flames.
And dogs.
Viktor shook his head.
He didn’t know what they meant by Nyx hearing anything, but apparently the tiny fox was incredibly intelligent.
“Do you know what they were singing?” Viktor rubbed the back of his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
This is getting awesome!
The Brothers
“Singing.” Vulkasin grinned.
Nyx came back, placing his tiny self between Lyn and the building.
He turned to the Mynclaises. “Is it usual for Ocran’s gaurds to sing?”
Alyona shook her head.
He turned to the fox. “Could you tell the type of song?”
Ara…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Ah, yes. That would make sense.
Poor Nyx! XD
So… Would he and Alyona get stuck together? Or Alyona and Lynn?
Awwwww. ❤️ That would be an honor. 😉
Oh, the dear little fuzz ball.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon that would be interesting! Or instead of getting caught maybe they just get seperated, that way we don’t have a “timeline” on when we have to find her, but the pressure is still on because they’re separated due to being chased by guards or something so he doesn’t know what’s happened to her (same with everyone else who was sep…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello world! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m Koshka, and I write historical-nonmagical-fantasy. And poetry, flash fiction, ect.
Interesting! I don’t read dystopian myself as I haven’t been able to find one that didn’t make me ill.
Now for questions:
Do you like hot tea? If so do you prefer it with cream?
What are your favorite…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
The Gang
Corvina…
The name made Ara and November’s blood run cold. They’d forgotten about her in all of the chaos, but now…they remembered. She was here too.
Looking for them.
Even Lyn went silent, her eyes getting a far-off look, and Nyx’s fur bristled.
The moment faded however, when Nyx’s ears…[Read more]
- Load More
