-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I tried!
Zlatan
“You would do well to leave the bite out of your voice.” the lad was gripping the hilt at his side, but he didn’t draw.
Zlatan quietly replaced his own blade. He liked this boy.
Slowly, Victor released his grip. “We need to find a place to wait out the night. I know…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76
The Gang
Nyx’s hackles had immediately raised at Crosshair’s tone. His tired head lifted in a piercing gaze and his ears perked.
Viktor’s hand flew to his side but Lyn was too busy focusing on her companion to pay any mind to others around her.
Thankfully, Viktor eventually calmed the situa…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I don’t know if this was how Crosshair intended it to come across as, but I’m having fun so…
Alyona
Her heart still pounding, Alyona peeked back over her brother’s shoulder.
And met Crosshair’s gaze.
She slid back but not in time; the man had seen her and was suspicious.
Viktor
“What a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
My Dad would be a king, and Mama’s a throne warden…hmm.
Life is interesting when placed in a fictional perspective. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!! Yes, I love that whole scene with Alwin. Maybe I’ll share it on here sometime…
Thanks!!! Bondage is an allegory, or the first book in a long allegorical series.
You want to write one? Hooray! You totally should.
(We allegory people need to band together.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Deep sigh of relief*
I remember complaining to my mother that people wrote too many short books.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It is! XD
We’re probably identical, which means we have to wear different colored dresses at state events. No one wants to mix up a Song Maiden with a Lore Wain for some reason. Although there was that one time…. 😉
Yeah, names get confusing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I LOVE violin, and have been working with one for a few years. However, mine was pretty cheap (it came off Amazon) and the neck pulled out. I’ve saved up, so now I’m just waiting for the luthier to get in supplies. This time I’m getting a good instrument.
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Makes sense. Ok, then I won’t panic. XD I wasn’t exactly a normal reader either.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Gasps*
We’re all twins!!!
It must run in the family. I’m also the younger, so I get Lore Wain. (Which kinda makes sense…)
Castle Rysen is the capital. You know, where all us royal kids are sent for education etc.
As Queen Heir Royal, you must Adventures elsewhere too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
YOU’RE A TWIN TOO!!?!?
*Earth rattling explosion*
I’m the older of my set, identical girls.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
You’re fine!
I’m a Song Maiden then. I am learning violin, so maybe it’s not that far off. =)
(Помните наших братьев и сестер.)? Remember our brothers and sisters. It’s both a reminder that God is not constrained to one country or people, and a call for prayer that the Church is not divided over political or territorial conflicts.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Most interesting question! I’m a Lore Wain, and I live in a little town called Kigor in the middle of an Anierain forrest. (Which is why we may not have run into each other as royal cousins.) That is, when I’m not up at Rysen. Or over in the Library. Or somewhere in the Wood Between the Worlds. 😉
You?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Me too!!!!!!!!
Hmm…what are we using to decide? I’m a third child, so maybe Song Maiden, but I’m not very skilled when it comes to music. I always felt more like Janner and Artham’s personalities, but what are we using?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Remarkable survivals are always a bit hard to do because, of course, they’re remarkable.
(Wow. I am profound.)
I think @power did an awesome job with his answer, and I may end up coming back to this for my own how-can-this-posibly-happen needs. Seriously the amount of research… We have found the amateur expert.
The only…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and Fin’s story is beautiful! I want to read it!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! She is that. ❤️
That collage for Leon is lovely! It suits him perfectly, and OH, WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE PICTURES?
(I just pirate mine off Google images, but since I’m a teenage author who won’t be selling any of them and only needs them for inspiration, I think it’s ok. 😉 )
Thank you so much! It was a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I LOVE quotes! And all the other quotes on here are glorious. And yours are hilarious. I about spooked my siblings by a sudden outbreak of hilarity – but they’re used to me. 😉
As for my quotes, well… I would have responded earlier except that I couldn’t decide on any. Now I’m just going to put some on that I like, although they…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Hi there! Although this topic has slowed down, I’m still subscribed to it, so I just you could say I’m always lurking around here. 🙂
I’ve been in Texas. 😉
So…. Do you like Wingfeather?
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
True! I’ve heard several people, teachers especially, wishing for more good Middle Grade.
Personally, I’m not sure what age I write. I don’t think it’s YA, but then it feels a bit old for younger audiences. Do I need a particular age group?
- Load More
