-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 why don’t we?!?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH OK WE REALLY NEED TO DO A SCHOOL AU RP! And combine our AUs and have like a fantasy/modern academy (which is what mine is but yea) and then we can just keep the charries bios as they are and the stories as they are but theh can meet each other and we can also see each other’s stories (but then we don’t have to write long boo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 agh I luv the bois!!
Okie so…without further ado it’s time for Paxton’s brothers in my Academy AU!

Edric
(Remember this is still a fantasy school so they still have their wings)
Edric is one of the popular boys, but not for personality…
He’s popular due to status. Social standing. Wealth.
And of course, his good…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
UGH DEITRICH AND ADOLPHUS U GUYS ARE HORRIBLE!!
which reminds me I never did make Lilith, Soren, Edric or Aramis in my school AU!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomeriter76 AGH WOLFGANG!! REUBEN!!! MAAAA BABIESSSS!! (And yours XD!!!!
also this srsly makes me want to start that SCHOOL AU RP!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Hey do y’all wanna go ahead and run into Ara and them?? Also since Koshka isn’t on right now and her girls weren’t really doing much anyway u kinda just wanna umm pretend their “disappeared” for now? XD idk
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Grimm
He reeled back as Nyx’s canines connected with his hand. He winced, but swallowed down the pain. He couldn’t focus on that.
The kit wasn’t thinking straight. He was hurt. Delirious. Scared. He couldn’t blame him for it.
Nathan and Wolfgang glanced at him worriedly.
“Don’t worry about…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 ur good girl!
Nyx (I’ve been wanting to write this 😂)
(Btw y’all Nyx is not having a good time XD. And I’m going to use ~ To mark when a flashback is over)
“Nyxillium Tricksillus!”
The little girl giggled, blonde curls bouncing as she did so. “That’s a silly name!”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Ok so idea… the three of us both want to join the character castle… but it’s really big. How about we all join with one or two characters each, and our characters will start off together walking towards the castle. So at first we interact, but maybe we will meet somebody along the way, and then we’ll end up…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
(Hope you like the Ascendance Series btw 🙂 )
Thanks!
Ooh, what is the Wingfeather Saga about?
Lol you sure you want to get me started on that?
So let me start of with… Book one isn’t good. But it’s necessary for the rest of the series. Super clique, let me briefly spoil the first book here
______SPOILER…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I sent you a invite! I have a new character (I need to find him a name 🤣) and his backstory in there, but that’s about it atm. I do a lot of that on paper. I see you got some pictures in there for Milo! How old is he again?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yes, pays to be a writer. I think I’m saving most of my fantasy tolerance for the wingfeather saga (coming out this december yay) But when it has breaks in production I might read that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh that sounds like a great story!
Thanks!!😃
But I’m kinda afraid of trying it out on my characters because some of my drawings turn out great, and some are just blah. I am slowly getting better.
Yeah, it really do be like that sometimes. I recently learned to do profile view, and it was kinda painful at first.
What ki…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh thanks for the suggestion! Sounds great.
I actually just went and made an account because it seemed awesome lol.
Idk how tagging works or why they had me make one, but I’m @MinWrites.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok I’ve read the blurb. Can I make a wild guess at the major plot twist?
Sage perhaps… is the kings long lost son?
It felt predictable reading the blurb, like the usual thing to happen. But hey, maybe I’m way off and I could never guess what’s coming. 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks so much! Seriously, I struggle to find stuff to read and really appreciate you making this topic.
Action without tension is great, to much tension and I have to stop reading because I get too invested (Wingfeather saga book three 😅 couldn’t get past the first third).
Sounds great!
EEEK just checked, they have the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
A bit about myself…I love snowboarding, writing, creative characters, I’m a published author, I love Blue Gatorade and Gummy-bears….mmmmm….gummy bears.
Cool! Gummy bears… yes very yummy 😋
Yes. That is my favorite snack besides melted milk chocolate chips with hot chocolate powder stirred into the melted mixture (it’s really good!).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hello and welcome! We are very glad to have you here! 😁
Little bit about myself:
I am currently writing dystopian, and my book focuses most on family dynamics, friendship, and sacrifice for those you love. I’m currently in running-start (dual credit high-school and college). I love to draw my character’s, I like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon either of y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on? I’m out of service now!
- Load More
