-
MineralizedWritings and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ll pray for ya 💛 I’ve been going through something like that myself.
Lol thanks. Why do I always think it’s just me? 🤣
I’ll pray for you too! 💛
Also, awesome story! 😃 Please tag me for updates?
Thank you so much! I definitely will! 😃
I will attempt to do it in the correct order… I’m not so great at that 😅 That’s all I have for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OH MY GOSH I LOOOOOVE IT SCREEEEE!! SHIP SHIP SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND RIKEEEEEEERRR!!!! I LOVED THAT PART!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, Jazza! He has a lot of helpful stuff. And is entertaining.
Yeah!
I also like Kesh, both his style and because he has a lot of really helpful advice.
Oh haven’t heard of him!
Some others are Sam Does Art, Andymation, Scott Christian Sava (although mostly just YouTube shorts), Alisa Chung, Proko, SLEW, Alpay Efe, uh Kiptoe (I’m ju…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey ur good girl!! Don’t stress!! This is for fun!! 😊 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Paxton nodded slowly. “Y-Yes…” He whispered. It was still a bit…strange being able to talk freely about his likes and dislikes.
It was strange just being able to talk freely about…anything really.
“I like to…to paint…”
Camill…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m glad! Yeah, girl, you’re doing great! Go take this world by storm with your writing! <3<3<3
Thanks! 💕
Doesn’t every writer!? XDXDXD
Lol yes.
Yeah…but do not worry…for he is redeemed. 😉
Aww yay! That’s the best.
Lol, girl, that is hilarious. XDXDXDXD Have you noticed just how much your character can change over time!? Girl, I k…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BRUH I forgot Grimm wasn’t with Jocelyn and them 🤦🏻♀️ soooo let’s just imagine after that conversation he split off to his own class XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w UGH REUBEN!!!! HOPE!!!!! 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @wilder-w
Jocelyn“Oh don’t act so coy!” Jocelyn smiled.
Grimm palmed his face. “Please don’t get her started.”
“I can tell when two people like each other. Trust me. I’m an expert on these kinds of things.” Lyn winked.
“Are you though?” Nyx asked. She stuck her tongue out at him.
“So….Are you tw…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ahhh idk why it umm posted that link??? I think KP glitched lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW! I NEED THAT AFTERMATH SCENE THO!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@thelooneyone
Sorry for the late reply… school. And driver’s Ed. -_-
I get the big cities thing! I love the outdoors (was a birdwatcher before my family stopped going on birdwatching outings together, it’s not exactly safe to go alone) but for me I can’t spend too much time away from the city, lol perhaps it’s because I was born in a big c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Also feel free to post multiple, it’s ok if you have to put them in like three separate posts.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Clubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Like a contest where the someone posts the first chapter, and people can submit their take on the following chapter, and the best one gets published on the blog and the contest continues like that until the end.
YES!! That’s perfect! I would totally do that. Great excuse to write something 😂
Also, yes. I can always count on the…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Pinterest has some really good tips and a lot of awesome reference photos. I love it
Oh yeah! I tend to use google images for reference photo’s, but pinterest sounds good too! My sister passed along a art book to me that I’m probably going to be using for reference. It’s on realistic styles, but I think it still has some great stuff…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic cover reveal! in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 10 months ago
Aaahhhhhh! This is so exciting!
I just have one wee question: what is a cover reveal and how does it work?
Okay, maybe that was two. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure!
so this whole RP was started as an AI (alternate universe) of our actual WIPS. So this is what our characters “would be” like if they were in a fantasy/modern school setting!
if u want their actual bios, for both mine and Freedom’s characters in this AU, you can go to a forum called WIP AUs and find them there! (Along with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w I am!
- Load More
