cover reveal!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

Hey y’all! So I’m currently organizing a cover reveal for my upcoming Christian historical fiction novel, Where Faith Remains, which is releasing February 2023. If you’d like to help me reveal the cover, I would love to have you! Just fill out the form here. 🙂

Tagging a few who might be interested (no pressure to join, though!) . . .

@libby
      @kayleigh-idea @e-k-seaver @scripter-of-kingdoms @jodi-maile @elfwing @trahia-the-minstrel @daisy-torres @godlyfantasy12 @jenwriter17 @r-m-archer @wilder-w @rose-everdeen

Elishavet Pidyon
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Total Posts: 1013

@joy-caroline

Aaahhhhhh! This is so exciting!

I just have one wee question: what is a cover reveal and how does it work?

Okay, maybe that was two. 😉

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon

Thank you! :)) Basically, a cover reveal is when an author shares their book’s official cover for the first time! My designer just finished making the cover for my book, so I’m going to unveil it for my blog followers!

Sometimes only the author posts the cover reveal on their own website/blog or social media account, but more often an author will put out signups for other bloggers or social media users to share the cover on their accounts or websites as well. That’s what I’m doing right now. It helps spread the word about your book before the actual publication. Joining an author’s cover reveal also means you get to see the book cover before everyone else!

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@joy-caroline. I don’t have a website or blog or anything like that, but girl!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I cannot WAIT for Where Faith Remains. ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

@freedomwriter76

Thank you!!

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@joy-caroline. You are so welcome!!! 😀 ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >