-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Eira
At last, class in over. I gather my things and brush my hair back over one shoulder. It slips through my fingers like limp silk, slight waves all that is left of my curls. With a sigh I heave my backpack into place and shuffle from the room into another empty hall. Why the schedule here makes no sense, I don’t know nor do I care.
My feet…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Your WIP sounds good! I read the first chapter that you posted on here a while ago, and I liked the way you used their diaries for flashbacks and telling the story.
Thanks!
It’s so fun!
Ikr! It helps with planning too.
Thanks for showing me how to quote!
Yeah!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I hope you don’t mind me putting them in the same class, but I had another scene idea…
Inglor
Nyx wanted to skip class, that much was clear. He frowned slightly and traced the leaf on his shirt collar. “Geometry? I have that also.” He glanced at Almarrin.
“Psychology of aggression.” The grey eyes were smiling.
“Ai! Well…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Viktor
“Ah, thanks anyway! I’ll find him after class.”
Concern flooded through him, filling his eyes and face. He leaned forward and touched the back of her seat.
“Is this a… brother?”
She sighed. “My little brother.”
“When did he disappear? Is this like him?”
Grimm gave a low, sympathetic laugh and Jocelyn huffed. “He s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Luna
Though she didn’t understand it entirely, the language the young man…obviously an elf like she, spoke tickled her ears, making her senses tingle. Her brain picked at the sounds, trying to decipher the language, but she couldn’t quite pick it all out.
She laughed sweetly at the exchange between Inglor and Almarrin, and then looke…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Jocelyn
“Oh sure! This is my second year!”
“That’s really not that long…”
“Feels like it! Well…it’s my second year of high school. We came here for middle grade too. Well, our final years of middle grade anyway.” Lyn smiled, shoving the box of multi-colored pencils into her bright red and gold bag.
“By the by…” Lyn pursed h…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Oooo, I want more of these characters, even if I’m not exactly a romance reader. That does help with the background. =)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @wilder-w
Ok!
Reúven & others
Well, here they were. Literature right off the top. Reúven pulled a chair out for Liora and he and Viktor sat down on either side.
The teacher had stepped out to talk with another teacher in the hall, letting the students settle in before class started. She wa…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Almarrin
The elf smiled. “Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn, Dolunay, Nyx. I am Inglor Avelorion, and this is my friend Almarrin Woden.”
Almarrin bowed, but his attention was moving on. “Classes, Inglor.”
“Brother,” Inglor clamped a hand on his arm. “Are these your manners?”
“I bowe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
I like it! That does give me e bit of background.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s up to you of course.
or maybe after class? so they don’t have to worry about teachers XD and of course that’s up to u.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I really like it! I love the character’s immediately, and want to know what happens next! 😀
The only thing I might suggest is just making it a little longer, for a first chapter it was pretty short. That’s just me though, I like to describe things a lot, therefore my chapters are a bit long. A lot of the description you used of the mc’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also…has Paxton met Jakob yet? I mean they did in passing I believe…
Ik he hasn’t met Reuben! Both our quiet boys (tho mine legit doesn’t talk rn XD) OH AND THEY BOTH PAINT 😍 Paxton will probably see the paint splatters and be intrigued, but of course be a bit wary approaching him…
hey maybe Jakob, Wolfgang and Reuben could have the same…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh Erich, I luv u lol!! But don’t go getting into trouble!! Tho…I feel like that’s where we’re heading!!
@elishavet-pidyon u on and want to RP with Reúven and them meeting Lyn and Grimm?
I’m finally on for a while!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGGGGHHHH THE SUSPENSSSEEEEEE 😫😫😫😫
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 EZRAAAA YESSS!!! And if he found out what just happened to poor Paxton he’d really be mad!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka agh I love him!
Luna
Sister?
Luna’s smile grew. She giggled at the words. She didn’t have any siblings, though she’d always wanted one. Many of the adults and elders of her commune tended to call her Little Sister, or youngling. Little one. Little elf. A variety of sweet nicknames they’d given her over the years…
But, it was curious h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I was so focused on intitail thought I forgot to say how good it was! Also, it makes so much more sense with christopher having anxiety, I can really feel for him more with knowing that. Also I think this is going to turn out really cute 😀
It was really good, and like I’d love to read more. 😁 Love the tension, but like how…[Read more]
- Load More
