-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 we’re still on the road headed home, so we listened online. It was very good, about how praise heals, and trials grow patience ect. (From James and Romans). @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Oh Hitchens has no idea how close he came to one of those brothers hunting him down.
And um…so the poetic justice of using one of the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <33
Glad you like it! Of course I started at this point in the book because for quite some time I won’t have to draw girls… I’m not very good at that 🤣
And also Layson is the easiest character I have to draw, like once I get his basic features right it just looks like him almost every time. So yeah, problem solved…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @whale-keeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @Folith-feolin @loopylin @ava-blue @anyone
I have kinda sorta started doing the comics for my book, but really I’m just going to try it in a bunch of different ways to figure out the most efficient way to do it. I’m moving pretty slow with this because it’s time…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah yes complaining… that’s a hard but important one 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh boy…. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Arabella
Wolf…Fox…
“Grimm and Nyx! You’ve seen them!” Luna cried, eyes sparkling. “Oh, then they are here!” A small smile lit her lips, her mind obviously not grasping the man’s sadistic grin…
The words he’d been implying before…
He’d met them…along with some others.
A blonde boy…<…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I had a alright thanksgiving, first one without my sister!
Our sermon was about how we should treat disabled people just like others, and how it’s important to not act like they are a burden on the church, but do whatever it takes to get them to church because they have stuff to offer too and are made in the image of God just…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Let’s see…
Viktor
As soon as the man walked up, Viktor heard Reúven’s voice in a low mutter.
“What fine boots. Very much the officer.”
Viktor’s eyes went wide. He spread his feet and gripped his sword, ready. Esen shifted on his shoulders to raise her crest in answer to his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka oooh…who is almarrin following?
Luna
“Yea?! Me neither! Well, not mine own age anyway. I’ve been around plenty of adults. I live in a small commune outside of the city. We grow our own food and such. We are not a cult though….my parents made sure to let me know to make that clear…not sure what a “cult” is,” she tilted her head, “But so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon anyone here?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
AWWWW….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka heya! @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Grimm
Grimm stared at the bottle of green liquid, considering the option for a moment.
He glanced at the little creature in his arms as he twitched. He ran a forefinger over the kit’s brow, letting out a small sigh.
“Let’s try it.” He said softly.
Zlatan nodded, opening the bottle. “Like I said, onl…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Inglor
“Whoop-de-doo? That’s a phrase I’ve never heard before.” Mirth danced in his leaf green eyes. “But then, I’ve never been around many other peoples before.”
Almarrin
Psychology was such an interesting thing, especially when it could be studied through observation. From his vantage point behind a door he could hear one…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Okay y’all!
Zlatan
The little fox whimpered in a fitful sleep, his head jerking slightly as if he was still fighting. Zlatan frowned.
Nyx needed help, yet how could he get him it, here in a forsaken castle.
There was always…but what if…he shook his head and dug out the little green…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Luna
“I am utterly confused!” She announced cheerily, all smiles.
Nyx’s face seem to mirror her confusion. He rubbed his temples before returning to his preferred napping position.
Inglor laughed. “Ah, nevermind.”
“I suppose you’re a different elf then I then! Or…Alve? Is that what you call yourself? We call them Elves…perhaps t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
And I’m we kinda have but it’s been reeeeeaaaalllyyy sporadic lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h can we get started back here again?? K rlly wanna continue it!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Inglor
What did elves smell like?
He shook his head and turned back to Luna.
“I look young because I am young. Fifty years of my life are like fifteen of others. You see,” he sighed, wondering how to explain. “I am an Alve, one of the fair folk, child of the morning star.”
She still looked a bit confused, but he hoped un…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @folith-feolin @loopylin @anyone!
Cool! I used campfire write for awhile, and might use it more later, but in-putting all the character info I already had (semi) organized in my writing book was a lot of work and I figured I already had it all in one place to begin with.
If you don’t mind, I’m going to put here what I’m currently…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka OH MY WORD THAT WAS HILARIOUS XD!!
Nyx
“Nyx!” Luna placed her head in her hands, blowing a puff of air.
“What?! That’s pretty crazy, even for me. Besides, I don’t even want to be here now, much less when I’m stinking fifty!”
The teacher straightened, face turning red from all of the excitement. She cleared her throat, “That’s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh! I love it. The characters are intriguing, the setting/world is interesting, and the concept is really fun. I want to read the rest!
I especially liked the way you describe the characters bit by bit. The piece where the candlelight is illuminating Aedan’s face was an especially fine part to read. I love the way it formed his features…[Read more]
- Load More
