-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I love Men of Iron! The characters are so beautifully complex, the settingis very well researched–one of the best of it’s time–, and the writing itself is just a joy to read.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 9 months ago
That is funny. I’m more of an introvert, but I am one of those who don’t mind people, and want one or two close friends. That bleeds over into my characters a lot. =|
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! More chapters! 🙂
You plot seems really interesting so far!
A couple things I noticed:
He smiled again and said, “You’re the best.” Ami blushed slightly. They sat in silence until Ami said, “You know the riddle that Bayron Len told me, I may have it figured out… So, he said that he knows there’s a cure. He wants me to find it. I…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm. I have an interesting range.
Zlatan in an introvert of sorts. He’s a very intense character who needs time alone but is also a strong leader.
Vulkasin is a complete extrovert, who has a thousand acquaintances and only a few close friends. (Somewhat due to circumstances)
Wilkins is an I. He needs one or two close friends, and a little time…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka thank u!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s gorgeous! I can definitely see A’grend in my mind’s eye now.
Did you run it through some kind of painting filter?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
So I was just reading through y’all’s conversation, and you talked so much about Sam and Frodo…
Ahhhh!!!! Those two are my absolute favorite favorite characters of LotR. Admittedly I’ve only read the books, but that means I have a closer appreciation for what the author intended, right?
Sam is so wonderful, and I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm hmm curious, I went to write my answer and was like “introverted” but as I was writing realized that’s not technically true.
few are a few percentages above on the introversion scale making them a tad ambiverted. Such as November and Nyx, tho they’re mostly Introverted.
This is due to how November sees himself, and how he is with…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s beautiful, and slightly foreboding. I love it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c OK I love Lukas…..
(I have this thing for the babies of the family….mostly boys…. XD. Ok really only boys 😂) so I neeeed more Lukas 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s interesting, I’ve only written present tense and never considered that being an issue. I can’t say much about that because I use an omniscient narrator. My novel is the plan for my graphic novels, which basically have no perspective. I mean it would be odd to have a graphic novel panel where only one character’s thoughts are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c thank u!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Not a problem! And if you come across anything you’d like to share, I’m just a beginner myself so I’d appreciate it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w ahhh ok!! If I’m not entirely sure how Grimm would learn of her home situation, but yea
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
new character joining our group? yay! feel free!
we have two groups, one staying behind, one searching for food. The one searching for food just ran into uh… Darcy I believe? And there’s some wind chasing them down.
The second group is waiting for them to get back, but Kaine just suggested they go on an adventure. I don’t remember…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
*Gasp* In our world? I did not see that coming. =O XD
Lol 🤣 idk if I want to include that or not. It would imply that a large number of us… um… died in a civil war sometime in our future? Not sure if I want to go there lol.
And yeah! I’ll probably eavesdrop here a bit 🙂
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Battle for castle Itter. … it was a battle where American and Wehrmacht troops joined together to save high profile French prisoners from the Waffen-SS’ clutches.
Weren’t the Wehrmacht German?
I thought it was really interesting! And great story inspiration. XD
Absolutely! I’m intrigued.
Berga Concentration Camp.
That is i…[Read more]
- Load More

