-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I started the first book, was really caught off gaurd by the first death so early XD and put it down. Might read again later.
Thanks! Most were good. My favorite was also the silver chair! I like the horse and his boy a lot, but didn’t really like the ending. Actually, it’s time for a reread, maybe it’s my favorite xD. The silver…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Yerp! I’ve just been patiently here 😊 ur good! U can RP if u like! I think it was ur turn.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 that’s fine with me! In the meantime we can just walk and chat some more if y’all want 😊
Maybe paxton can now chat with a few others since he’s getting out of his box a bit. But they’d have to start the conversation.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings what do y’all think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I could go with the first one since it’s a lot like the second but not so on the nose, I like them both! Thanks!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c OOH Lupenheim does sound cool! I might play around with that a bit so it doesn’t sound quite so on the nose.
@folith-feolin I like that a lot! Thx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
My territorial authoress is coming out…
*Protectively overshadows whatever this idea might be. XD*
Golem voice: Miiiine XD XD
nawh but I did think it was a cool idea!! It would probably be fantasy….of course 😂
But…if I do ever write it (no promises) maybe it’ll be one of those fantasies where it takes place within th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH!! But….speaking of new WIPs….
A long while back I was lying in bed and…Sometimes I imagine stories in my head, and this one was good enough to write down a portion….
I don’t really know what these two’s story totally is…but hey ya never know…
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings [Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
Sooo I need a name for one of my places in my series.
Its is Grimm’s homeland. It is a snowy land, with forests covered in snow, freezing temps, there is a wolven kingdom, more of a stonework t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH I’ll have to go listen to it later!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
UGH I already know ur gonna break my heart with Micah….I don’t even wanna knooow!!!
but at the same time I already know XD so yea XD XD XD The child factory workers break my heart so yea…
But it sounds good!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HI!!! Do u wanna RP with Hans’ group and with Leo and stuff too? Also that’s fine if u want Joshua and them to just keep watching and follow along for now…
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 what do y’all wanna do?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Victorian England? Thats cool! And identity is a favorite theme of mine. Have any charries for it yet?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m sorry! It stands for Bible Quizzing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! The sling sisters and the….”—-”
I’m sure Carmen could come up with something. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I wish I could give you parakeet facts, but sadly I don’t know much about them! But I will say you shouldn’t buy parakeet seed mix from stores. They need fresh veggies like us.
( I shoudl maybe mention the tag box at the bottom of your post is pretty useless, you have to type the tag out in your reply. I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfanasty12
Thanks!
Oh yes… BUT PAXTON!! 😂😥 I totally get that. I like to write whatever I want from any place in any book, then have a draft going on the side. I put stuff in the draft if I’m sure I want it to happen and when I want it to happen, but If I’m not sure, I write it separately. I like doing that because later I can look back…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, fun!
As of right now I’m taking a break from BQ to listen to the storm coming in (I love the sound of thunder and rain). The first tournament is this weekend, and I’m behind, so I have a lot of work to do.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
🤣 glad you like him!! XD
- Load More
