-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m here! I might stop by for a bit
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months ago
I’m glad the others had timely responses for you! I just wanted to say I have impulses to fast fiction specifically. Once, I fasted all writing for a month, although I did not do it in an entirely beneficial way. Writing non-fiction/journaling/poetry is incredibly powerful for one’s personal Spiritual life. The thing that makes me…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I actually might be able to make this one. *cue muted cheering*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@loopylin of course! Just give me a bit of rundown so I know how to interact lol!
@keilah-h @whalekeeper I knoooww! It’s been forever!!!
At least this lets me know I’m not like…lost my writing mojo lol. It kind feels like it 😂 which is crazy cuz it’s only been a month of not writing but it feels like forever if that makes sense.
i hope th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
HOW ARE YALL SO GOOD AT ART SOBBBB
TEACH ME UR WAYS XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I DID IT YAY
Arabella
The leaves beneath Ara’s feet crunched. The mist around her made it difficult to make out what was in front of her, but she’d grown accustomed to strange surroundings.
This, however, was a bit new. Nothing looked familiar here. The dead leaves beneath her feet gave way stony walkways, making her steps a little more ass…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m very interested. I’m also on a crazy work schedule, so I’ll do my best to pop in to whenever y’all figure it out.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Thanks for the tag!
It looks like you guys haven’t decided on a time yet? If it’s after like 2 pst then I’ll probably stop by for a little while. I’m free most afternoons except thursdays and random days if I have something.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
OOOOOF I’m sorry I never came back to this yall! Got busyyy! Imma try to make my RP tomorrow! (In bed rn…)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
It is, but we’re all pretty awkward tbh. :] We’ve done this before and I can safely say the rest of us will not care if you have vocal ticks or don’t know how to carry a conversation.
This is almost painfully valid. 🤣
Really though, we’re a great group to meet with. We don’t mind if you say half your sentences inside-out (like um, me) or don’t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Yessss!
My work schedule is about to change around a lot, so I’m not sure exactly what will work. (I’m working at a campground and we’re entering camp season.) Around 3-4 pm would probably be best/closest to possible. After this next week I’m not sure if it will return to it’s prior schedule (free after 5) or do something else wild…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
UGHHHH I wrote an RP and KP went down when I submitted it….I’ll write another on later I really don’t feel like it now…that’s so upsetting…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper lol! I skimmed a few of the posts and read the first one. We don’t have to integrate her immediately-make it more natural and I can introduce her real quick, have her wander around. Trying to kinda figure her out myself too so might help me anyway lol! I don’t know all of your characters so I’ll get introduced as she does…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
@ellete-giselle OMG THE GAS PRICES ONE IS SO TRUE BUT SAD XD
@whalekeeper ok now I rlly wanna join this RP LOL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Sounds cool! Question-is this a voice call? (I’m awkward so was wondering rofllll)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper this might sound really weird but…I feel like I’ve been away from my computer for so long I’m relearning how to type lol. Sounds weird I know but yea. I think my brain is just so thrown off right now gah.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@rae (OMG I HAD TO SAY I LOVE UR PFP! Did u draw that???) @whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h Heyooo!! So I’m thinking of joining an RP again… *nervous shuffling* but it’s been a HOT MINUTE! and, well, Idk how much ill be on and I don’t want that to affect anyone. I’ll only do one character.
I’m struggling right now with Arabella, and my current…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper I like those ideas!! I may join a role-play again on here…to see if it may help me get back into the groove of writing because I found a lot of little gems when I was roleplaying to..I won’t be on as much tho so I don’t want it to affect anyone too bad. But it was nice to see how others saw my character and portrayed them in their…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Eek! Lol.
Wilhelm
He had been on the verge of telling Wolfgang that he wouldn’t aim for his sword – Wilhelm’s target would always be his opponent, not a weapon – when the boy vanished.
That door had a rough time of it that night. Wolfgang’s reentry rattled the cups left on their table.
“En garde!” Cried the madcap creature as…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I’m wondering who is going to win this….
Wilhelm
He was in the middle of fitting his sheild onto his left arm. He kept his gaze on his work, but his eyebrows were rising into his hair. They were more trouble to keep in order than either his sword or his shield.
“Heavy weapons prepare us for pitched battle. Strength must be…[Read more]
- Load More
