-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Your characters sound so sweet! Love the boards! That gives me a little more context for them in your writing I’ve read so far.
Yeah, I think that’s a good choice. It is the sad truth, but it’s a truth regardless. I think of Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender. We don’t know of any future redemption for her after the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Ok I see what you mean. Curiosity seems more like a ‘wanting to know more’ for amusement, rather than a hunger or desire for deep knowledge. Although the former could just be because of a certain monkey I always think of whenever I hear the word curious. 😉 )
(Yep! You summed up what I was thinking pretty well there XD)
(I’ve alway…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah the library faded into the background for a while,😅 but yes I’m excited to keep it going!!
Oh that’s awesome! We must apologize for keeping her waiting XD
PRIN
“Wait, is this a book convention?” I asked.
In response Steel Boots crossed her arms and cleared her throught before saying, “Ahem, a what now? Cospl…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I never got tagged so I didn’t see your response, lol, sorry.
I’m learning quite a few languages! I’ve finished a course and I’m conversational in Hawaiian, I’m proficient in Australian Sign Language and I’m currently learning Scottish Gaelic and Romanian. In the future I’d love to learn Welsh and Māori. And no I haven’t done…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Curiosity sums it up pretty well, in my opinion.) Do you think there’s something missing?
(Yeah, I think it’s a good summery. It feels like the word curiosity doesn’t give a complete connotation though.) I’m not sure, perhaps there are different degrees of what curiosity is? Does that stray from the heart of a question? (I would say t…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! 🥰
Ooh, your charries sound so interesting! 😲 I already loved N’Nesha and Liren tho…so…y’know…XD But the other two sound really cool too!!! 😁
I feel so bad for Liren…😭 I hope he has at least a semi-happy ending…❤️
Thanks to you too! I’ve seen a few of your characters already as well, but not all of them, your villain…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Maybe it is… 😏😉
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol yes I have so many too, and there is one that I’ve been wanting to put in… just to mess with Serin… XD
Aw Eddie! 😶🌫️
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww Steve ❤️
But now for some reason I’m tempted to throw in a random charrie who causes the crash
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Love everyone’s characters!
Thanks for the topic! Your characters sound really fun!
That fills in a few gaps for me, they’re really cool! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah! I’ve heard a lot about your incredible world, but non of your characters yet (other than some historical figures), I can’t wait to…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes she so has!! Perfect antagonist for Bucky!
But if she calls him an ‘it’ again… 😠She’s got another thing coming!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol yeah it’s getting dicy between them
And yes Uvah is a sweetie! But I’m worried for Bucky and how Viola will take advantage 😧
She seems like an awesome villain by the way
Yes! I’m excited for them to be reunited too! We’re just waiting for Min right?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
XD Allen is not having it
SERIN
Ellie walked down the hall ahead of the group, while Allen wirled on her. “You shouldn’t be.” He growled. “In your condition, you’ll slow us down–if that noise turns out to be from a hostile, you’ll put us all in danger, or hurt yourself again.”
Serin looked down her…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom
UVAH
She stared in mild surprise at the newcomer, a tall stately woman with shortcut black hair and ruby lips. “Good afternoon. I’m lost…do you know where I am?” The woman asked.
Her eyes went immediatley to the man who Uvah had just met, she smiled. “Hello, dear friend.” Uvah looked between the two of them, tho…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Yeah I was just about to do Serin! (;
sorry it was so late though
SERIN
The pain… the.. burning..
Her thoughts were muddled. She had been dimly aware of the group moving her out to the huge ball room. Then a strange face appearing as she’d been layed out on the marbled floor. Now she rest with her…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Love them! Good job on getting all the expression in their faces!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Sorry I’m a little late to the discussion)
I like it! I think the pacing is good. Although, it felt a little redundant with the same status quo shift three times over with the soldiers holding guns. That wouldn’t necessarily be unrealistic in any way though, so I think it’s fine. As for Dao, he seems fun. I immediately thought of Tom…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I love them!!! They look fabulous and hilarious
I don’t recgonize some of them but they all look really good!!
- Load More
