@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
XDXDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedom-writer76 @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @anyone-else-nearby
Kaine
“Everly I’ll be back! I’m going to try to find a way in.”
“Ok! Don’t worry about me too much!” Everly’s muffled voice travels up from below the large trapdoor.
Kaine swings on his backpack and runs down the hall. He glances to the side, taking note of the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ohoh this sounds interesting
Who is Dietrich and are you ok with my boi Kaine shooting him with a bow 😂
I have some schoolwork to do so I’ll be back to check on the situation later 🤣
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, yes! She’s like, “Can we stay on an island for a week?”
And her parents just say, “Sure! Make sure to do your chores!” 😂🤣
I know right?! 😂 Story parents are never worried.
That is however when they actually had parents. When I was younger I had an obsession with orphans. I even wrote a play where I was an orphan. When I was lik…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
LOLLL
The monopoly 😂😂🤣
That’s hilarious
November throwing the money, Grimm to n jail, and nyx with the sunglasses.
So funny.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Go for it! 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s epic!! I didn’t even think of naming ours!! 😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I like it! I think it’s cool that yes, there is the greedy King of Grandinwash, but the real battle is with herself and her morals. It’s definitely a good theme!
Thanks!! 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Sourdough bread!!!!! Yeah that’s super delicious. We used to have a sourdough starter but don’t anymore.
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Um, I have tons of old writing from when I was 10-12…it’s pretty bad/funny/embarrassing! But actually, the interesting thing about childhood writing is that I was so naive and my hopes and dreams were so simple and…I miss being little!!! 🙁
It was fun reading your story…isn’t it funny how in our old stories our parents always…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
HEheHhehEHehe
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sadly I don’t have much old writing! I have some from 8th grade that was pretty funny, but lol I just put it in storage!! why?!!
Lol your story is so funny 😂 Stole some kids boat and had to write an apology letter?! 😂🤣
Well I’ll do my best to put a description of it here because I won’t be able to find it. I don’t consider this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I haven’t read much variety of comics, mostly about 14 manga all from the same series 😂
I consider that series to be my comfort books.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
*Stifles villainous laughter*
“Excuse me. I thought I was going to sneeze.”
“Perhaps I enjoy it a bit.”
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Don’t mind at all! You have total liberty…
Super interesting! I’ve hardly read any comics, never mind drawn/written them, but yours looks so natural and I really like it!!
- Load More
