@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOLL that’s great! 😂 The baguette with a ligature lol 🤣
Lol I know what I’m going to draw now…
Perhaps Milo has a new band in mind he wants to go see?!
LOl I feel like such a troll. It might look kinda silly.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok yes clarence is playing the baguette. 😂😂🤣😂
What is this band called?
Ok yeah! That’s about what I thought. And I can always go over to campfire, I think you had some more pictures there. I think I’m going to struggle with Milo’s hair.. 😂 I’ve never drawn hair like that before.
lol this will be interesting.
Tauren has brown…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Everly
“T-thank y-y-you…” Julius stutters.
“I-I d-don’t know when I-I l-last h-had a hug.”
“Oh your welcome!” Everly says kindly.
Kaine
“Oh, hey what’s your name?” Kaine says, timidly approaching a girl standing to the side. (Ellisa)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah maybe William is the Dj
Ok, well why can’t Clarence just play a baguette?
(This is so ridiculous. I’m sure any French people here would be so concerned with our little conversation here)
If you drill holes in it right and put a clarinet mouthpiece on it I’m sure it would work.
Oh don’t worry about that! I hardly ever draw…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
William Van Chrostophrison
Oh and very random (I already asked you this ik but I think you missed it 😂)
Ever want to do a art swap? I draw Milo you draw Tauren or Lesli? 😃
(It’s ok if you don’t wanna 😂 no pressure)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOLLL
😂😂🤣
I just went over to the character castle and saw your pfp…
I was like wait whaaaaaat
🤣🤩🤩 That’s the best thing ever.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes. More Barret cats would be great. 😂🤣🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I figured that she was older; she seemed older. But, I wasn’t exactly sure how much older. Awww! Kaine and Everly’s little relationship 🥰❤️😊. So sweet! Its similar to Matthew and Lylas relationship. They’re very close.
Should we have Kaine and the sisters and Julius go back and find the rest of the group? Or do you want them t… -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! <33
I remember digging through my marker bin like hmmm… purple sweater?🤔
Yeah I’m doing that 😀
Oh I’m honored to have made a reader feel the sad!! 😂
I’m so glad you like Aleshia! I didn’t know people would like her! I haven’t done really any character work with her, but I should try to develop her some…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah poor Tauren 😥 and Kieryn
Lol you recognized the brainchildren! 😂🤣 I wasn’t sure if anyone would catch that! It’s some really early foreshadowing, I don’t expect anyone to figure it out though, it’s a bit too early.
Idk if you remember, but in chapter one Lesli tells Tauren her parents got divorced, that’s the scene…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 (why do I try to put a dash in your name like every time?!) @lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin (I can finally spell your name without using something for reference 😂) @whalekeeper @felicity
@anyone @arien @starofthenorth
Hey if yall are interested heres some of my story! If you want to read it I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Great topic, but actually @theloonyone made it 😀
The boxcar children! I loved that series. I suppose instead of instead on plagiarized work, you could call it a fanfic!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Don’t worry about it lol!
Yeah I love love drawing my charries in flannels 😊 but yeah, we will see how long that lasts, it’s time consuming to draw.
Love that! And yeah, Nyx’s fur looks a bit hard.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Erica and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I also would like to share my first story that I ever wrote down on my own. It was entitled “Mr. Strawberry.” (I might have been 4 or 5 when I wrote it?) Here goes:
Mr. Strawberry was a strawberry. Now he is a He.
That’s all.
I couldn’t think of how to express that Mr. Strawberry had turned into a man, so I had to do with “now he is…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! It’s honestly fun *evil writer laugh*
How are they going to make up? I’m sure you know though 😁😂
Ehh–actually I don’t. Quite. Yet.
I also saw that you said romance is only a subplot. What is the first genre?
Hmm, I don’t know exactly what the genre is. Fantasy, but anything more specific than that I don’t know. B…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Unfortunately no. 🙁
Aw, that’s too bad! We have one but don’t use it at every single service.
- Load More
