@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much for sharing that!!
Praise the Lord for his power! It is only through Jesus and His forgiveness and love that someone who has gone through all that could still turn around and forgive. The Lord will bring justice to that murderer. He says, “Vengeance is mine. I will repay.” The Lord calls us to forgive our…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! I’m glad you liked it!!
Also thank you for the suggestion!! The only thing is, this is the Polish family, and I don’t think they’re as panicked at the Ukrainians would be. So I guess I’m trying to keep things normal, showing that they’re aware but not worried.
The next chapter is about the family from the Ukraine,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
It depends on who the other people are, but generally she’s like a little ball of energy 😂 (oh and she loves flowers)
Yeah! Min is fine, Mineralizedwritings is kinda long to type lol.
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, tagged you wrong above.
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Oh yes. Pre-schoolers are very violent XD.
I work in the church nursery, and that is very true. One time this kid was playing with some trucks and little people figurines, and he made a truck roll over one of the people. I said, “Oh no, is he okay?” And the boy said, “He died, but the firetruck will come rescue him.” At least I…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I moved two times and changed school groups two times, all during the pandemic and in the height of my teen years. (The emotions!)
Ah, yes emotions. Praise God for His faithfulness even in difficult moments!
(Thanks too for starting this topic 😋)
You’re welcome!
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh well! I can content myself with fish from a store 🙂
Sorry I never responded to more of your post. I was in a hurry I guess lol.
No, I haven’t. Is it good?
YES!!! Lloyd Alexander’s book Time Cat is also super good. It’s about a cat that time travels (did you know, when cats seem to disappear and you don’t know where th…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I loved this, and you did such a good job writing it!
The only thing I would say is maybe put a little more tension in. The war is mentioned, but I don’t get the feeling that the family is panicked enough. Maybe you could figure out a way to show they’re nervous about the war? (If they are, maybe they’re not)
But great job, and I…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
My heart aches for this family. But God knows and He sees them and loves them. We can’t know why He allowed this to happen to an innocent little girl, but it’s all part of His perfect plan.
You all should look up “He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands” sung by Jubilant Sykes. So powerful and meaningful.
Psalm 121:3, 8 “He…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Could you perhaps draw my oc Maylee? 🙂
She’s 3 1/2 years old, has black hair and Asian features. Honestly any hair length is fine, I haven’t figured that out myself 😂. She has dark brown eyes. I think she’s like 38 inches tall?
Her hair is braided sometimes too, but that’s not necessary to include.
And if you want to include it she…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Amen sister! Thank you for willingly sharing the request with us!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh well… too bad the drawing only goes down to far… looks like you’ll just have to be confused. 🤷🏻♀️
*sigh*

🤨🤨🤨
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Awesome stuff! I get so excited when I see you posted a new chapter! I really like everything. The outside world and what happened to it is making me curious and Keiryn keeps getting more mysterious!! Great job!!!!!!
Yeah, what IS going to happen next? 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
lightoverdarkness6
Yeah, I’m trying hard not to take sides. When I started I had plans for three MCs: one from Poland, Ukraine and Russia, but when I started researching, it was really hard to find things about Russia so I had to give that up.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
The Lord comforts those who mourn and gives strength to the needy. May He give them peace!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @loopylin @arien @felicity @starofthenorth @anyone
Pretty short chapter here, I listened to the interstellar soundtrack while writing some of this, loved it! It keeps your attention enough so that you don’t feel bored, puts you in the zone for writing another world, and still lets you…[Read more]
- Load More
